Retailer in the abdl world looking for feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straycatz said:
like to see toddler style coveralls as well.
ABUniverse

We have a order placed now that should land in two weeks of this onesie picture d converted into a t-shirt style bottom but still remains the same on top. In sizes s-2xl
ea6dc238d10a4dd969e042bcb486975b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wont be buying anything either.. I an buy full packs for same cost or less of samples your prices are why your losing business

alannanicole said:
i wont be buying anything either.. I an buy full packs for same cost or less of samples your prices are why your losing business

agreed!!!

Try tapping into untapped markets, I never once seen an abdl shop that makes replicas of toddler and baby swim suits or adult sized replicas of girl scout uniforms that aren't, skimpy fetish oriented costumes.

I would love to see diapers from other countries. in a size to fit a 56" waist. Japanese would be nice.

+1 I would love to get a catholic school girl outfit made to fit a xxxl adult. Even a toddler style nightgown.

I'd like to see an ab print diaper, either cloth or plastic backed, with 1500-2000ml capacity sold at a more reasonable cost than the 4000ml+ premium expensive diapers. Some of us don't enjoy sitting in a wet diaper for as long as it takes to reach capacity with a super premium. It doesn't look like you're in a position to go after the market leaders right now for the premium market, but you might find some traction delivering a 'budget' option. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with your business!

Sconded, you've got to provide something that nobody else is, or otherwise need to provide what we already have at a cheaper price. You'd be hard pressed for the second, so go with the first.

I'd personally like to see a diaper similar to Crinklz, but with less sap, and more affordability. The market is already "flooded" with Bambino knock offs that use the dreaded "no lower tapes" design, so don't bother with something like that too.

SnowPrincessSophie said:
Try tapping into untapped markets, I never once seen an abdl shop that makes replicas of toddler and baby swim suits or adult sized replicas of girl scout uniforms that aren't, skimpy fetish oriented costumes.

Oh yeah that would be great, adult sized school uniforms, don't really see those, but I'm sure plenty of ageplayers would love those. I know as a middle that I would.

An you post us a example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with some who suggest to try and go for releasing diapers that are more designed around an affordable cost. Practically all AB/DL diapers are designed with more and more and more capacity in mind and they seem to be having this competition back and forth all the while making the diapers more expensive due to all the materials that need to be put into them. It would be nice to just have a medium range where it still has AB/DL like designs but without all the extra capacity and cost.

It was actually something I recommended to Rearz, but then they just pointed me to one of their brands that were slightly cheaper like as if that was what I meant -.-

Magic Pixiedust ...Yes, Pixiedust from Tinkerbell or another source that will transform a person into an actual baby for 24 hours.

--suggested price: $100 per transformation.

I chatted with Peter online and he suggested a contract with Tink that could provide you with about 20 kg per month (which average transformation is about 220 mg per dose). But he expressively asked that you not mention he suggested this. Perhaps you might ask one of the lost boys for a reference when approaching her. She gets kind of moody at times. But of all the available pixies, she is your most likely supplier source. Try a bit of sweet talking to her and offering her some pretty things, maybe even a thimble.

p.s. watch out for our ol' pal Hook, he is likely to try to outbid you or else try to steal your shipment while being sent overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back