• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Reintroduction

Couldntthinkofausername

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I dunno if you're supposed to but like I've been off the forums for a few years so I thought I should probably reintroduce myself, if that's not the right thing to do that's my bad.

Anyways hey! I'm a diaper lover who's sorta into AB but I've kinda fallen away from it and just prefer the diaps. I work at a highway department by day and most nights you can find me at the gym, playing some video games, doing photography, maybe even catching some racing (mostly f1). I'm hoping to make some like-minded friends on here because we'll, who couldn't use more friends? And I'm sure I'll read the odd story or two so maybe some reccomendations would be awesome!

Reactions: Edgewater, chamberpot and DroopyDrawers
Couldntthinkofausername said:
I dunno if you're supposed to but like I've been off the forums for a few years so I thought I should probably reintroduce myself, if that's not the right thing to do that's my bad.

Anyways hey! I'm a diaper lover who's sorta into AB but I've kinda fallen away from it and just prefer the diaps. I work at a highway department by day and most nights you can find me at the gym, playing some video games, doing photography, maybe even catching some racing (mostly f1). I'm hoping to make some like-minded friends on here because we'll, who couldn't use more friends? And I'm sure I'll read the odd story or two so maybe some reccomendations would be awesome!
Hi, always good to get a F1 fan back on the grid. All the best buddy

Reactions: Edgewater
DroopyDrawers said:
Hi, always good to get a F1 fan back on the grid. All the best buddy
Thanks!

Hello and welcome back, we keep a boat upstate NY

chamberpot said:
Hello and welcome back, we keep a boat upstate NY
Thank you! And that's really neat

Hello and welcome back.

(y)

Reactions: Couldntthinkofausername and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed back to this unique World of ADISC!
As you know it is a truly great place as near everyone is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy yourself!

Hello and Welcome back

Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed back to this unique World of ADISC!
As you know it is a truly great place as near everyone is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy yourself!
It's such a unique and wonderful world here, and I also am stoked that most of us are wearing :)

Back