• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Redoing My Intro

LittleNomster

casually hiding your diapers >:3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I feel like my introduction doesn't explain who I am so i want to redo it. Lets take it from the top!

Hi, Im Nommy, my pronouns are she/her and Im just a jack of all trades. I can do a little bit of everything all of the time. My favorite interests include 3d modeling bicycle work, playing video games and drawing. as of posting this i just figured out how to work fusion 360 fairly well so ive stepped up in the world of cad, which i am fairly proud of.

As far as gaming i play on platforms such as switch, xbox and pc. I do try to keep gamepass but its not easy, but by far my 2 favorite games is call of duty black ops 2 (for the zombies) and minecraft.

Originally i came here looking for friends and support and honestly research on diapers and the support from here, and especially from the discord group has been extraordinary (yes even tho i dont post much here). I do plan on posting more often here i just struggle with social anxiety). especially with the challenges ive been facing recently.

i will see you guys around ^^

Welcome to ADISC Forum. It's a good rewrite. I think I just said "hi" so/welcomeBack welcomeBack 🐅🐅🐅😺

Reactions: LittleNomster
Welcome back.

Reactions: LittleNomster and KBoy
good intro ☺️

i have social anxiety too so you're not alone

Reactions: LittleNomster and KBoy
Welcome back and nice re-introduction to everyone :)

Reactions: KBoy and LittleNomster
Back