Recommendations for lesser brands on medical site

I like the ATN diapers when I need a short term diaper before my shower and bedtime

PurplePup89 said:
If anyone has recommendations for a decent and comfortable variety of those basic medical brands I can use for a one-time potty break or discreet wear, I'd be interested.
As I mentioned earlier in Post #17, I use Prevail® Underwear. The Prevail® Maximum Absorbency Underwear, Extra Extra Large, when saturated, holds 284 ml.

Last edited:
Yooo said:
The Quatro is definitely more than just a "one and done" style brief. It is good for multiple wettings, but its weakness is in the tapes. They stretch out and migrate on the cloth backing.
The Prevail Per-Fit 360° ™ Incontinence Briefs, Maximum Plus Absorbency that I mentioned in Post # 8 have repositionable tabs that are something like seven inches long. They don't stretch; nor do they migrate.

I didn't expect this thread to suddenly get revived. I ended up getting the Seni Super Quatro (which I really enjoy), some basic Attends which do a decent job, and some McKessons, because I have a weird fascination with overtly hospital-y diapers. Also got some Tranquility pull-ups, though I've since restocked on Abena and Northshore pull-ups, as well.

PurplePup89 said:
I didn't expect this thread to suddenly get revived. I ended up getting the Seni Super Quatro (which I really enjoy), some basic Attends which do a decent job, and some McKessons, because I have a weird fascination with overtly hospital-y diapers. Also got some Tranquility pull-ups, though I've since restocked on Abena and Northshore pull-ups, as well.
Glad to hear you do enjoy the Quatros. How is their absorbency, in your experience?

Yooo said:
Glad to hear you do enjoy the Quatros. How is their absorbency, in your experience?
Considerably better than virtually every other cloth-backed medical diaper I have; that's admittedly not saying much since most of them aren't very good (I mostly use them just for a quick "one-and-done" and save AB/DL diapers for lengthy wearings), but I didn't have any problems with leaks even with a few wettings. They're a surprisingly good diaper for the price and I definitely recommend them.

Reactions: Yooo and iluvdps2
Anyone else getting annoyed about the constant posts in every thread about the Prevail, *cough* Sorry, Prevail Per-Fit 360° ™ Incontinence Briefs, Maximum Plus Absorbency?

Seems to be the same post, in every thread, worded slightly differently each time.

Surely it's to the point of it being:
file-20170629-16083-1xnit1l.jpg

Reactions: babybobby, Seasonedcitizen, chamberpot and 1 other person
DiaperVapor said:
Anyone else getting annoyed about the constant posts in every thread about the Prevail, *cough* Sorry, Prevail Per-Fit 360° ™ Incontinence Briefs, Maximum Plus Absorbency?

Seems to be the same post, in every thread, worded slightly differently each time.

Surely it's to the point of it being:
file-20170629-16083-1xnit1l.jpg
I already mentioned it in post #9 and called out the Per-Fit wearer. I think it's a case of a guy that is just so over joyed with his choice of diaper that he searched the forum for every occurrence of the word Prevail and then replied to it with his copy and paste endorsement...which when I say it like that, sounds a lot like a bot. However, if you look at his posting history, he is actually posting/interacting to other threads in various sub forums without using the words Prevail and Per-Fit.

Reactions: DiaperVapor
iluvdps2 said:
I already mentioned it in post #9 and called out the Per-Fit wearer. I think it's a case of a guy that is just so over joyed with his choice of diaper that he searched the forum for every occurrence of the word Prevail and then replied to it with his copy and paste endorsement...which when I say it like that, sounds a lot like a bot. However, if you look at his posting history, he is actually posting/interacting to other threads in various sub forums without using the words Prevail and Per-Fit.
I don't like talking/speculating about people right in front of them, but I belong to several online groups for people with autism (something I have myself) and I have seen people type exactly like that: object-specific hyperfocus, continually referring to certain things by their complete title/make/model, etc. It's not something I come across frequently, but it is indeed something I've seen, so that's where my mind went when I saw those posts.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Yooo, babybobby and 1 other person
PurplePup89 said:
Considerably better than virtually every other cloth-backed medical diaper I have; that's admittedly not saying much since most of them aren't very good (I mostly use them just for a quick "one-and-done" and save AB/DL diapers for lengthy wearings), but I didn't have any problems with leaks even with a few wettings. They're a surprisingly good diaper for the price and I definitely recommend them.
Good to hear. And yes, they do have considerably better absorption, that's for sure! The other quirk I noticed, is that the leak guards are adhered outwards, rather than inwards like most diapers. It doesn't seem to affect performance much, but it is different. I might order another case of them myself.

PurplePup89 said:
Any thoughts on the best place to get the Seni Super Quatro online?

I see you’re stateside and we don’t get get most of those types over here but I can recommend the ATN’s if you want something that looks, feels and sounds like a traditional diaper and is good for two wettings.

iluvdps2 said:
Seni Super Quatro online?
Try Carewell.com for the Seni Super Quatro Adult Diapers with Tabs. You can also purchase a case there.

Reactions: iluvdps2
PurplePup89 said:

We're speaking the same language. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Edit: I also recommend Tranquility ATN. It's a really good economical lower mid tier best of the worst kind of diaper that is noticeably better and 2-4 steps above Depends, store brands, and cheap generic medical brands, but not as good as premium brands, but still good enough to do the job if you need them, especially if you need an economical option for bowel/double IC where you will likely be changing more often anyway and can be economical for bedtime with a stuffer.

Last edited:
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
We're speaking the same language. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Edit: I also recommend Tranquility ATN. It's a really good economical lower mid tier best of the worst kind of diaper that is noticeably better and 2-4 steps above Depends, store brands, and cheap generic medical brands, but not as good as premium brands, but still good enough to do the job if you need them, especially if you need an economical option for bowel/double IC where you will likely be changing more often anyway and can be economical for bedtime with a stuffer.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what it that I find appealing about hospital-y diapers. I love AB/DL diapers, but there's something I also love about those flimsy little things. Maybe it's because they feel more "adult" compared to feeling "little", or maybe it's a weird sense of accomplishment in being able to soak it in one wetting. I have no idea.

Tranquility ATN was one of the first "real" diapers I tried alongside Abena and I still enjoy them to this day.

PurplePup89 said:
I'm fully stocked on AB/DL diapers, but since they're expensive, I use them sparingly for special events/meet-ups or when I can dedicate a whole day to agere. Between that, I often rely on cheaper cloth-backed store brands when I just want to wear "a diaper" for a short time and use them in a "one-and-done" experience.

I'm almost out of my CVS brand and I need to replenish my pull-ups anyway, so I was thinking about trying something else. I'll likely order from Carewell since their prices are pretty good; I've heard good things about Seni Super Quatro so I'll likely try those, but they also carry Tena, Prevail, Attends, Cardinal, McKesson and Tranquility's Select.

And yes, I know those aren't "good" brands, but I can't really use Megamax and ABU every day, so if anyone has recommendations for a decent and comfortable variety of those basic medical brands I can use for a one-time potty break or discreet wear, I'd be interested.
North shore diapers are great the megamax come in 4 colors as well

Back