Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

REARZ vintage pampers style hopes

Albertapampers said:
I am not good at making stuff like that. But yeah would absolutely love something like that.
You might be able to get some help from a local printing shop. They do still exist and likely have the right kind of printer. I used to do work for one once in a while that would have definitely been able to make them.

I'd guess they're not widely sold already because copyright stuff, but I honestly haven't looked at all. If you get them made for yourself, I doubt you'll run into any trouble.

Bearcatz said:
Really? How should I refer to a company exploiting the legal system to silence opinions they don't like, then?
It's not about you claiming mindlessly diapered was opinionated about rearz products abd receiving backlash from the company. What I corrected you on is your false claim that mindlessly diapered was a little girl. It's a false statement to fit a narrative that a little girl was being bullied by rearz exploiting the legal system. Now the legal system is there for all to use. If rearz felt they were being defamed by false accusations about their products then rearz cab use that legal system to defend their company and the products it produces.
Mindlessly diapered was an adult pretending to be a little girl. They knew their opinions could be met with some kind of resistance and/or backlash, and so they were.

Nowididit said:
Mindlessly diapered was an adult pretending to be a little girl.
So, near as makes no difference, we agree then? Wonderful.

However, if you think it's totally fine for a company with endless trunks of money to try to sue you out of existence for exercising your first amendment rights and still leave you broke even if you win, we have no common ground there.

abdlchristian12 said:

Holy cow you are right.

1. Why have we never heard of this and…
2. How did this not sell???
It was a limited edition design. Not something we wanted to continue producing due to the artwork.

Bearcatz said:
So, near as makes no difference, we agree then? Wonderful.

However, if you think it's totally fine for a company with endless trunks of money to try to sue you out of existence for exercising your first amendment rights and still leave you broke even if you win, we have no common ground there.
We didn't pursue anything, it had also nothing to do with us. It was a video she posted about InControl and they reached out. We let people post whatever they want.

Reactions: syphon and TrashPanda01
RearzJacob said:
We didn't pursue anything, it had also nothing to do with us. It was a video she posted about InControl and they reached out. We let people post whatever they want.
1701467138647.png

That's you, isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: TrashPanda01
Back