Rearz Daydreamer - Diaper Launch

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca & PacifierAddict.com
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The wait is over, and guess what? The spectacular Daydreamer has officially landed! Dash over to the Rearz website pronto to dive into the awesomeness of these brand-new printed adult diapers. Daydreams await – don't miss out! https://rearz.ca/daydreamer-diapers/

Available in Small - XL.

Drift-off into bliss with the Daydreamer, make your fantasies into reality with these dreamy diapers. In a sky painted with shades of pink and blue, there's a special place where daydreams come true. Every little would look up and see the fluffy clouds in a dance, with rainbows curving, and paper airplanes taking a chance. Birds sing their melodies and kites zig-zag by, in this magical realm up so high.

In the middle of this enchanting sight, there are six little mice ready to take flight. They are the Daydreamer Mice, each one unique: Amelia, brave and true, Scout, swift and keen, Finn, loving and playful, Brie, happy and fun, Skipper, the life of the party and last but not least Willow, the softest and shyest of all the mice.

A super smooth, clear plastic backing, makes this the first diaper to have a natural wetness indicator. The more you use the product the more noticeable it gets. Perfect for those looking for a diaper that caregivers can instantly see when you're ready for a change.

Comfort is king with the Daydreamer diapers, our thickest padding and highest absorbency is sure to delight even the littlest of littles. Boasting up to a 11,000ml capacity, this diaper has the potential to bring you to your knees. Want to amp it up? Pop in an overnight booster, and you've got a whopping 13.5-liter cushion of coziness.

Find the entire collection - https://rearz.ca/daydreamer/

Daydreamer-Launch-models-ad-v2.jpg

Attachments

• Daydreamer-What-to-expect-ad.jpg
    Daydreamer-What-to-expect-ad.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 216
  • Daydreamer-Colouring-book-ad-2048x2048.jpg
    Daydreamer-Colouring-book-ad-2048x2048.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 216
  • Daydreamer-lineup.jpg
    Daydreamer-lineup.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 214
  • DaydreamerProduct-Description-800x900.jpg
    DaydreamerProduct-Description-800x900.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 216
  • Love
Reactions: babybenji, MetalDan86, LaLoneDigi and 16 others
Everything will begin shipping tomorrow, delays may occur due to large order volumes.

Reactions: Etienne
Love them! Wanna try them when they get to Europe!

$72 dollars a bag? That’s insane…….

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: dl015, TheWaddlingDad, ThickandComfy and 10 others
sushi said:
$72 dollars a bag? That’s insane…….
$70.22 for me, and that's for Socal. That IS insane.

Reactions: ThickandComfy and chickpea
Antientmariner said:
$70.22 for me, and that's for Socal. That IS insane.
for me it’s $72 canadaian! Idk when all these companies started charging an arm and a leg, but I’ve been lucky to find good deals on Amazon and independent suppliers

Reactions: chickpea and theancientmariner
sushi said:
for me it’s $72 canadaian! Idk when all these companies started charging an arm and a leg, but I’ve been lucky to find good deals on Amazon and independent suppliers
I have too. I don't speak of those places too often, as I don't want them having too much attention from everybody.

Reactions: Davvyboy and sushi
Case pricing is always going to be the more affordable option or there are trial packs for those who do not want to commit to a full case.

Jacob can you elaborate or the “clear plastic film” part.

Any chance of some more two tape diapers be released?

Reactions: PlastiBrain
so exciting :)

£42.47 per bag in UK pounds!
That's just ridiculous.

If NRU sells them at that price then I will definitely not be buying them.

I'm sorry Rearz that's just taking the piss for 12 diapers.

In a cost of living crisis, do you honestly expect people have that much money to spend on just 12 nappies.
I could buy 60 Drylife nappies for that same amount.

Reactions: WarmAndSquishy, Furrytum, star and 2 others
Antientmariner said:
I have too. I don't speak of those places too often, as I don't want them having too much attention from everybody.
Lol, that is smart thinking 😉

Subtlerustle said:
Jacob can you elaborate or the “clear plastic film” part.
So most standard diapers use a white film the one on the daydreamer is clear. So as the pad gets wet it will change the colour of the pad, which you can then see through the clear plastic film. If you have time we are doing a livestream at 7pm ET tomorrow with some giveaways on Youtube we will show you how it looks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: babybenji, newAB43, TigerDL and 6 others
Jbo said:
Any chance of some more two tape diapers be released?
At this time we do not plan on it. The select will also likely be discontinued again for a period once the next stock runs out.

RearzJacob said:
The wait is over, and guess what? The spectacular Daydreamer has officially landed! Dash over to the Rearz website pronto to dive into the awesomeness of these brand-new printed adult diapers. Daydreams await – don't miss out! https://rearz.ca/daydreamer-diapers/

Available in Small - XL.

Drift-off into bliss with the Daydreamer, make your fantasies into reality with these dreamy diapers. In a sky painted with shades of pink and blue, there's a special place where daydreams come true. Every little would look up and see the fluffy clouds in a dance, with rainbows curving, and paper airplanes taking a chance. Birds sing their melodies and kites zig-zag by, in this magical realm up so high.

In the middle of this enchanting sight, there are six little mice ready to take flight. They are the Daydreamer Mice, each one unique: Amelia, brave and true, Scout, swift and keen, Finn, loving and playful, Brie, happy and fun, Skipper, the life of the party and last but not least Willow, the softest and shyest of all the mice.

A super smooth, clear plastic backing, makes this the first diaper to have a natural wetness indicator. The more you use the product the more noticeable it gets. Perfect for those looking for a diaper that caregivers can instantly see when you're ready for a change.

Comfort is king with the Daydreamer diapers, our thickest padding and highest absorbency is sure to delight even the littlest of littles. Boasting up to a 11,000ml capacity, this diaper has the potential to bring you to your knees. Want to amp it up? Pop in an overnight booster, and you've got a whopping 13.5-liter cushion of coziness.

Find the entire collection - https://rearz.ca/daydreamer/

View attachment 118054
Can't wait to order some :)

• Love
Reactions: newAB43 and RearzJacob
What? They didn't tease us with these over six months ago? And then delay even longer!! They are actually selling them! I'm ordering now. Shame on tykables, thank you Rearz.

Reactions: newAB43 and TigerDL
All though I'm not AB or DL but IC and a DA, I do like to mix it up sometimes and these look promising so I just ordered some to check them out (sample pack).
Though I don't advertise my IC I do like the most absorbent, at my age it's more important to not leak then anything else...
Thanks Rearz

Reactions: newAB43, Angelapinks and RearzJacob
Pantyman said:
What? They didn't tease us with these over six months ago? And then delay even longer!! They are actually selling them! I'm ordering now. Shame on tykables, thank you Rearz.
With how long we have to wait for things to be in-stock everywhere else I wanted to ensure as soon as we announced they were available. Thank you for noticing.

Reactions: newAB43, TigerDL, Angelapinks and 1 other person
RearzJacob said:
So as the pad gets wet it will change the colour of the pad, which you can then see through the clear plastic film.

That's both cool and really weird.

Reactions: newAB43 and Angelapinks
Back