Rearz Customer Appreciation Sale: What are you getting/have you gotten?

TigerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rearz is running their annual Customer Appreciation Sale this year June 3rd-12th (that's now!). I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen any other threads on this sale. Are people getting stuff from it? What are people getting? What stuff is good besides the usual disposable diapers?

I wanted a 2nd pair of their cloth washable training pants since January, guess I'm gonna get them as an early birthday present, I love how thick and bulky they are, you can't ignore you have something between your legs with them, plus if you just use them to cover a normal diaper just to feel like "Big kid" even if you know you're not a big kid yet. I have the monkey design ones, and I'll get the dinosaur ones this time, and to go with it, I couldn't pass on the 50% sale on adult baby bottles, I would have never spent 25$ on one, but at 13$, they are on my budget. And now... Order is placed, waiting for the delivery man.

Reactions: Lumos and TigerDL
I just ordered a case of Mermaids and stuffers. Yes, I like my diapers very thick. That combination can last almost 24 hours.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyJake and Pantyman
I got their baby powder in March, and overall I’m pretty impressed with it! You just have to know how to get the seal under the cap off (which they don’t give any instructions for). I love that it’s pure bentonite clay while still having the look and feel of talc or cornstarch powder!

Actually I raided their clearance section… one day before the sale hit. 🤦

I felt like indulging my little side a bit. I got yellow Christie and blue stars Silence pants. I have to say I just got them because I was curious since I had been avoiding plastic pants and diaper covers thinking they would be big uncomfortable personal saunas. I was so wrong. Once you apply a little outside compression and squeeze out the rest of the air, they are quite comfortable and barely noticeable. I normally wear boxer briefs over my diapers and it works very well.

I also got an Omutsu Penguins that was on its way out and another training pant in violet. I love those fluffy training pants, but the bulky Omutsu diaper didn’t fit well and the tap protectors started falling apart quickly. Benefit of the doubt since they are marked as discontinued, but I find the training pants give me the sensations I want much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBabyJake and TigerDL
A new sucky (size 10), some bottle nipples, cute training panties and an adorable onesie with a bonnet! :)

larikaz said:
I just ordered a case of Mermaids and stuffers. Yes, I like my diapers very thick. That combination can last almost 24 hours.
I have worn that combination before! They are super fun to wear.

I haven't ordered from Rearz for quite a while and this morning took advantage of the discounts to get a bag each of five styles I hadn't got around to trying yet: Li'l Bella, New Princess Pink, Mermaid Tales, In Control Premium Nights (black), and Barnyard Hybrid Elite.

I also ordered a bag of the Overnight booster pads. I have tried and liked the original booster pad with the published capacity of 1300 ml, as compared to 2500 ml for these newer ones. Experimenting will be interesting and fun!

I got a bottle and a paci

Im thinking about trying the barnyard diapers, i really like the alpacas i ordered last time. opinions on them? also hows the fit?

blaincorrous said:
Actually I raided their clearance section… one day before the sale hit. 🤦

That's rough :censored:

That does look like an amazing sale 😊 OMG those Alpaca pj's I just can't how cute those look 😆🥰 Too bad that currently is a bad time for me to order otherwise I totally would've done a raid as well.

I was considering taking advantage of this but unfortunately I had placed a pretty big order for three cases of Safari Diapers about two weeks before so I’m still working on paying that off and I really couldn’t justify getting another case. I know for next year though and I will for sure plan accordingly

Reactions: TigerDL
Ordered a case of my favorite diapers, the Safari's, which come with a free paci, currently, too! Thanks, OP!

I got an omatsu cloth diapee! I didn't grow up in cloth diapers nor do I have a desire to go in them but I think the added bulk and softness of it over a disposable will be absolutely lovely!

I'm going to try out the mermaid tails. Girl prints don't interest me but I hear they're really thick, so that's fun.
I'm also trying yet another size of pacifier, hoping that this time it will be the right size and I finally enjoy using a pacifier.

I'm right across the border and their shipping costs are ridiculous. There are several of their diapers that I'd love to try but I'm not paying more for shipping than the cost of diapers

I went all-in and placed a huge order with the sale. It'll probably be my only order with them for the foreseeable future, since I basically covered all my bases in what I wanted and the supply will last me a long long while (years and years) (unless they come out with their own positional printed diaper 👀). I'm excited!

I got:
-3 bags of diapers: Lil Squirts Splash (love the designs), Dinos, and Barnyards
-samples of most of the rest of their printed diapers (not as big of a fan of some of the designs, but maybe the samples will change my view)
-several training pants
-a onesie (Lil Squirts design of course!)
-a jammie (wish they made one of the Lil Squirts)
-a pocket diaper
-2 omutsu cloth diapers
-plastic pants
-Lil Squirts swim diaper, because I love the design (if you hadn't noticed)
-some bed/changing pads
-and some pacifiers to round it out (including 1 free one)

I wonder how big the box will be, and where I'll be able to keep all this stuff 😳

I ordered a case of the Elite In Control hybrid diapers.I can’t wait to receive them🥰

Reactions: tails1234
Nowididit said:
I'm right across the border and their shipping costs are ridiculous. There are several of their diapers that I'd love to try but I'm not paying more for shipping than the cost of diapers
Something is wrong on your side, the shipping is free even to USA on rearz.ca https://rearz.ca/free-shipping/

Back