💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Has anyone purchased a blankie from Rearz? It’s in my favorite pattern (lil Bella) but it has no ratings and is suuuuuuuper expensive. I want to take the leap but I’m terrified. I’m just wondering if anyone has bought any of their blankies before and had success.

They have a bunch of blankies if you look them up on amazon but they don’t have them when I look at the website....

Attachments

• 4A76D1D3-38E0-4DF2-B218-59F097C0BBEC.png
    4A76D1D3-38E0-4DF2-B218-59F097C0BBEC.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 7
In all honesty, I think people won't buy them due to the price you can get a baby blanket for way less and it still is the same if not better; Or you can get a big blanket to cover your bed with nice patterns on them and babyish patterns on them for the same price. You might be able to find something you like on Etsy for a bit less just an fyi.

Reactions: LilxFawn
LittleWolf said:
In all honesty, I think people won't buy them due to the price you can get a baby blanket for way less and it still is the same if not better; Or you can get a big blanket to cover your bed with nice patterns on them and babyish patterns on them for the same price. You might be able to find something you like on Etsy for a bit less just an fyi.
True, I just wasn’t sure if anyone had bought them. It would be worth it in my opinion if they were really nice and like king size. But they’re a throw blanket. I have too many blankies anyway lol idk why I’m constantly looking for more

LilxFawn said:
True, I just wasn’t sure if anyone had bought them. It would be worth it in my opinion if they were really nice and like king size. But they’re a throw blanket. I have too many blankies anyway lol idk why I’m constantly looking for more
Because blankies are amazing I have 3 and still want more! But yeah for a throw totally not worth it.

LittleWolf said:
Because blankies are amazing I have 3 and still want more! But yeah for a throw totally not worth it.
Lol true! I have so many though. I need to get rid of my old ones or repurpose them somehow. I’ve been meaning to make pillows and/or cushions out of them for my box fort. But I haven’t built that yet or even set up my sewing machine lol

LilxFawn said:
Lol true! I have so many though. I need to get rid of my old ones or repurpose them somehow. I’ve been meaning to make pillows and/or cushions out of them for my box fort. But I haven’t built that yet or even set up my sewing machine lol
LOL, wait, wait, wait hold my sippy cup, you have a box fort?

LittleWolf said:
LOL, wait, wait, wait hold my sippy cup, you have a box fort?
Not yet lol but I’m going to make one. I took 3 large boxes from work and I’m going to make them into an awesome fort! I would work on it more during the week but after work I’m so exhausted. I’m def going to post pictures when I’m done building it lol. It’s going to be my magnum opus!

• Love
Reactions: BearTale
LilxFawn said:
Not yet lol but I’m going to make one. I took 3 large boxes from work and I’m going to make them into an awesome fort! I would work on it more during the week but after work I’m so exhausted. I’m def going to post pictures when I’m done building it lol. It’s going to be my magnum opus!
OMG that's amazing!

LittleWolf said:
OMG that's amazing!
Thank you! I’m so excited honestly. I’m debating on whether or not I should take more boxes lol. I just need to find the space in my apartment too, that’s part of the reason it isn’t built yet

LilxFawn said:
Thank you! I’m so excited honestly. I’m debating on whether or not I should take more boxes lol. I just need to find the space in my apartment too, that’s part of the reason it isn’t built yet
Do it make it as bit as possiable!

Back