Rears Bottles

idkwhattoputherelol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sorry if this already exists but I have a rears mermaid bottle and every-time I drink from it it makes this annoying air sound can anyone help thanks

idkwhattoputherelol said:
Sorry if this already exists but I have a rears mermaid bottle and every-time I drink from it it makes this annoying air sound can anyone help thanks
I have the dinosaur one. I hate the squeaky bubbling noise it makes too

Think I know what ya mean, and it happens with all the ones I've gotten - have the alpaca, barnyard, and monster ones; also a critter one, but haven't used yet, so not sure on that one. My hypothesis is it's essentially because there's a tiny pinprick hole that allows for airflow so you can constantly drink from it. My only real problem has been an occasional leak from the barnyard one - other than that, and the noise, they have all worked well (again, critter unused as of yet, so is the exception). 🍼

Last edited:
The bottle has to vent so bottle won't go into vacuum then it's hard getting any juice or milk out of it.
Your hearing the venting.

Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
It's normal. My own 28-ounce bottles use Nuk Smooth Flow toddler nipples with vents; my bottle always makes a slight gurgling noise while I nurse on it. To me, it's a happy sound! 🤭🥰🍼

Reactions: BBBen and foxkits
I have always used Playtex nursing babas. Have avoided rears since we had an issue with their shipping, and then later when they tried to copyright abdl.

It's SO ANNOYING

• Wow
My dinosaur Rearz bottle squeaks like crazy unless I’m barely sucking on it.

On thing that helps is to try and tighten the cap as hard as you can.

• Thinking
I also gave the dino one. As i suckle i try to let some air in before it makes the huge mega sound. But as @BobbiSueEllen said, its quite the sound of a baby bottle and sort of relaxing 🤗🥰🍼🍪🧸🦕

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back