Really fun ABDL/babyfur text game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds Awesome should check it out sometime!

Looks cool. Ill give it a go ;)

Sounds fun

Its really fun i spent like 2 hours playing it yesterday.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

This is wonderful. It is so much fun combining interactive fiction with abdlism. It is hard for me to not want to wet the underwear and pull ups though. Kinda weird playing a normal in an abdl fantasy, it's almost like being an anti-hero.

patrick1776 said:
This is wonderful. It is so much fun combining interactive fiction with abdlism. It is hard for me to not want to wet the underwear and pull ups though. Kinda weird playing a normal in an abdl fantasy, it's almost like being an anti-hero.

I've played through with multiple mindsets. Try to imagine yourself in their......well they don't wear shoes, but you get the picture :p If you can go through it with different mindsets, it allows you to play it from a new point of view and it's like it's brand new again. Well, for me at least

ishmer said:
Its really fun i spent like 2 hours playing it yesterday.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I might have done more than 2....like, every time an update comes out >.<

Awesome game, but really bad lag- especially for a text game.

I tried it and I was hooked... The lag issues can be fixed by downloading a standalone version that works through the "Quest" client. I also have fixed that version's lack of pictures. Check my feed to discover the mod and a download link to the game...

Sadly, I can't download things, except like, pictures because Internet is too slow :(

I've downloaded quest and the game, it's brilliant as the trial doesn't run out on me and I can save

- - - Updated - - -

Brilliant game, but the characters needs to potty WAY too often and the monsters keep appearing too often! Even on normal. So far I havn't been able to get out yet...

AustinTheLionhearted said:
I tried it and I was hooked... The lag issues can be fixed by downloading a standalone version that works through the "Quest" client. I also have fixed that version's lack of pictures. Check my feed to discover the mod and a download link to the game...

I did that, but it has a *.quest file extension. I figured out you need a program to run it. That can be downloaded here: http://textadventures.co.uk/quest/desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back