• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ready to participate

hotwheelsenjoyer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone!

I’ve been lurking here on the forums for years and I’m finally feeling more inclined to start participating in the community.

I’m a DL, from the USA.
Hobbies: diapers, video games, cars.

I’ve always wanted diapers ever since I was potty trained and finally starting getting my hands on them a year ago and been finding out more about the community through the forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and JunkyardDog1
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome. Thank you for coming out of lurker mode and making an introduction. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. I look forward to seeing your future posts.

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Welcome. Were all pretty cool here i think. Just get that bridge fixed and we'll like you more 😉

• Love
Welcome and be welcomed this this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Welcome aboard!

hotwheelsenjoyer said:
Hello everyone!

I’ve been lurking here on the forums for years and I’m finally feeling more inclined to start participating in the community.

I’m a DL, from the USA.
Hobbies: diapers, video games, cars.

I’ve always wanted diapers ever since I was potty trained and finally starting getting my hands on them a year ago and been finding out more about the community through the forums.
Heyy Welcome

Welcome to ADISC! I'm also a car fanatic. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome! Video games are what keep me entertained in the cold winter months. Enjoy getting to know everything about the community!

Hi and welcome. I've always been into cars. I had a couple cars I raced on the 1/4 mile track back when I was young and foolish...haha.

Back