• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Re-Introduction

Kymi

Wilfully Wet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've only become mostly incontinent very recently. If I am close to a toilet I'm ok but if I'm not and especially if I'm outside then I have a good reason to be in a nappy. I'm very lucky. I enjoy being in a nappy most of the time. Before urethral surgery surgery I was already AB but I had periods of disinterest and change. But after urinary surgery I need nappies every day - or to never leave the house.
I've known people here write about wanting to become incontinent so that the choice of wearing nappies is taken from them. "It would be so cool to have to wear nappies" they reason. But it's not - even for an adult baby.
There's no longer the contrast between disinterest and excitement. And one isn't excited all the time. Though being masochistic I enjoy my partner saying 'Have you wet your nappy? Do you need a change?" Or are you sure you don't need to go before I put your nappy on? ( she doesn't always change me but surprises me by insisting I need changing when she wants to tease me.
I have time out from being an AB but not from needing nappies. So she can always choose to emphasise how I need to be checked to see if I need changing - usually in company. I'm not excited all the time I'm in nappies but I'm in nappies when I'm excited - and when my 'mummy' decides to check me.

Reactions: Kayleigh and chrischrischris
Hello Kymi and re-welcome to the group.

egor said:
Oh! Thank you! I don't know WHAT happened to my last account. It stopped my username from doing everything!
I'm glad to be back 😊

Welcome, welcome! I have been inactive for a number of years, and there are a lot of new faces. So these re-introductions are really helpful.
Let's pretend you're brand new for a second. What are your hobbies, and interests?

Hi
My interests are musical and literary - though musically I've gone from listening to The Romantics to listening more and more to Haydn, and Handel and music generally earlier. I write - for pleasure and for money when someone will pay me. I spend too much on makeup - my partner tells me - and she is probably right. I have splurges. I read a lot of everything - though I majored in Victorian Literature and The War Poets when I was an adult student (42) at university. I also like Charles Bukowski and The Beat Poets though my favourite writers are Kazuo Ishiguro and Philip Roth. I read Homer's Iliad and Odyssey once a year as they really had an impact on me earlier in life. My partner, Janet, and I have been together for 33 years and we used to enjoy cycling together but have had to stop. I was born in July and my birth sign is Cancer if that means anything to you.

Nappies

I was punished in nappies as a 5 year old when I started wetting the bed when my father left and my mother took on a lover who moved in. :( I was told to call him 'Dad' but never did. I was taken out of nappies when I was 8 and returned to them as a comfort when I was in my late teens and twenties. Then stopped until fairly recently (a few years) Any questions? I love being in nappies and have a very strong love of wearing plastic pants over them. That's about it - first time I've done a decent introduction. :)
How about you?

Last edited:
Kymi said:
Hi
My interests are musical and literary - though musically I've gone from listening to The Romantics to listening more and more to Haydn, and Handel and music generally earlier. I write - for pleasure and for money when someone will pay me. I spend too much on makeup - my partner tells me - and she is probably right. I have splurges. I read a lot of everything - though I majored in Victorian Literature and The War Poets when I was an adult student (42) at university. I also like Charles Bukowski and The Beat Poets though my favourite writers are Kazuo Ishiguro and Philip Roth. I read Homer's Iliad and Odyssey once a year as they really had an impact on me earlier in life. My partner, Janet, and I have been together for 33 years and we used to enjoy cycling together but have had to stop. I was born in July and my birth sign is Cancer if that means anything to you.

Nappies

I was punished in nappies as a 5 year old when I started wetting the bed when my father left and my mother took on a lover who moved in. :( I was told to call him 'Dad' but never did. I was taken out of nappies when I was 8 and returned to them as a comfort when I was in my late teens and twenties. Then stopped until fairly recently (a few years) Any questions? I love being in nappies and have a very strong love of wearing plastic pants over them. That's about it - first time I've done a decent introduction. :)
How about you?
I'm sorry you had to experience that. For three years too. Who was it that decided to begin the punishment? And was this at night only?

What do you think made you stop, and then start again however many years later? Were there any points during that time you thought about wearing?

Cook said:
I'm sorry you had to experience that. For three years too. Who was it that decided to begin the punishment? And was this at night only?

What do you think made you stop, and then start again however many years later? Were there any points during that time you thought about wearing?
It was my mother's punishment and it was both day and night. I started again because from being humiliating it had become pleasurable. But that was about 3 times a week; then, due to surgery, it has become compulsory. My partner likes to baby me. (It's quite well understood that punishments and other painful experiences can morph into pleasurable actions later in puberty.

Last edited:
Cook said:

Thank you for commenting. How did you become AB. Or was it just always there - if you don't mind sharing.

Kymi said:
It was my mother's punishment and it was both day and night. I started again because from being humiliating it had become pleasurable. But that was about 3 times a week; then, due to surgery, it has become compulsory. My partner likes to baby me. (It's quite well understood that punishments and other painful experiences can morph into pleasurable actions later in puberty.
It is true that pleasure and pain are very closely linked. I never experienced any emotional or physical trauma during my childhood, so I could not relate.

Kymi said:
Thank you for commenting. How did you become AB. Or was it just always there - if you don't mind sharing.
Copied and pasted from another thread.

My mum ran a childminding service (daycare) from our home.

I was potty trained somewhere between my second and third birthday, but some of the other youngsters were not trained yet. I distinctly remember feelings of jealousy, but more because I had just experienced the god awful battle of potty-training, and they still had the convenience of a diaper.

For three and something years, that feeling persisted, but shifted into a jealousy, and desire for the diaper itself. There were plenty in the house, a few different brands, in a few different sizes. The kids parents were responsible for bringing their own diapers. I didn't know this at the time though, so I would take one here and there. I don't ever remember using them at first, I would wear it for an hour or so in my bedroom, then fold it up and put it back. A bit gross for the kids, believe me I know, but I was six, I didn't know better.

This carried on for a few years, and eventually I decided to start wetting them too. Disposal was so easy, there was a diaper genie in one of the spare rooms, where the changing table was. This didn't help at the time though, as the ease of it meant I was taking more risks.

Eventually when I was around 10 or 11, my mum decided she didn't want to take on any new babies, and would only mind for school age children.

The rest of the story is pretty boring after that.

But the attraction of nappies stayed with you and is part of your life now?
You are right that pleasure and pain are often linked. pain is turned into pleasure as a means of coping with the otherwise annihialing pain. My partner is a Good Mummy.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Kymi said:
But the attraction of nappies stayed with you and is part of your life now?
You are right that pleasure and pain are often linked. pain is turned into pleasure as a means of coping with the otherwise annihialing pain. My partner is a Good Mummy.
Oh absolutely. I still go through the natural binge/purge cycles, but I've never really stopped.

I'm really glad you've managed to turn this into something you can enjoy.

Cook said:
Oh absolutely. I still go through the natural binge/purge cycles, but I've never really stopped.

I'm really glad you've managed to turn this into something you can enjoy.
Oh I don't purge I just go from being really excited by it to just stopping for a while, a short while - at most ten days.

Last edited:
egor said:
Thank you. Very much! :)

Welcome again and thanks for sharing! Im sorry you had to go through those experiences but i am happy to see you enjoying life now! You have some awesome interests especially your appreciation for old epics. And I totally agree with your statement on others wanting to be incontinent. I dont think im incontinent myself but i do have periods often where i have to urinate frequently and wake up 3 to 5 time a night, so it kinda scares me and just that can be a struggle im sure you know. ^^;

Timberwolf1333 said:
Welcome again and thanks for sharing! Im sorry you had to go through those experiences but i am happy to see you enjoying life now! You have some awesome interests especially your appreciation for old epics. And I totally agree with your statement on others wanting to be incontinent. I dont think im incontinent myself but i do have periods often where i have to urinate frequently and wake up 3 to 5 time a night, so it kinda scares me and just that can be a struggle im sure you know. ^^;
Hello. Thanks for posting. I don't think you're incontinent or will become so because of your frequent need to wee frequently - I've got an enlarged bladder and wee infrequently. So I only use 1-2 nappies a day.
Thank you for your kind reply.

Back