Question

joshdiaper202

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Can someone please tell me what they think and also the absorbency of adult baby diapers and what one you recommend for being first time, baby?

Reactions: medfet878
this is not an easy question there are many ABDL diapers out there and a diaper is a very personal thing. what one may like and works great for him or her may not work for you. there are different styles and features and absorbency ratings for each diaper. finding the right diaper is a trial and error thing. comfort, fit, style, and absorbency that is best for you and the activities you engage in while wearing. ABDL diapers have so many options and designs so look for what catches your eye first. purchase samples first to try various ones out. Top main ABDL diapers are Tykables, Rearz, and ABUniverse. However, there are quite a number of others out there. very good diapers can be found at Northshore and LL Medico. i personally like Tykables and Rearz but also like Northshore Mega Max and Better Dry and Crinklz from LL Medico. most of the diapers on the market these days are high absorbency rating more extended wear style.

Agreed, preferences for diapers and what works best for each person can be a highly personal thing and takes time and trials to find what is best for you.

When it comes to the AB printed diapers a lot of them are pretty much the same these days in terms of how well they work especially among the bigger brands, sure there are some differences and some will argue one is better than another but then you'll find someone who argues the opposite.

The best thing you can do when starting out is just to look around at all the different brands you can find, look at their design and prints and pick one or two which jump out at you as cute/cool whatever and then try them, next time you shop buy a different brand or a different diaper from the same brand keep going until you know what works best for you and what you like.

Start perhaps with the bigger names like ABU, Rearz, Tykables, Kiddo and Crinklz, maybe even find a store that lets you order sample packs and pick a bunch of diapers from different brands to try many at a time.

I mean I personally absolutely love the Kiddo Teddy's Ultra they have become my top favourite but I know many on here don't really like them or don't rate them well because the 2 tape design doesn't fit them well or they don't like the cloth backing and prefer plastic. it's all really a matter of taste and experience.

Just grab a pack or some samples you like the look of and then keep trying different ones, not really a lot of help I know but it's the easiest way.

Also hard to offer suggestions without knowing what it is you like/want/need... Do you like more babyish designs or are you more of a furry person, simple and elegant or elaborate, what colour palette, just for wetting or messing too, are you older or younger (more likely to have a preference for older style plastic backing or newer cloth backing), do you want discreet or big and bulky...

With a little more info it's easier to guide you to things you might like more.

Reactions: Joeysms
Back