QUESTION

DIAPERBOY920

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a question: Have any of you ever taken care of a child (a boy) and had to change the boy's diaper while taking care of him? I'm asking because I need advice and tips on this subject

Hi,
I had to take care of my nephew for a weekend. But there is nothing special aboit diaper change then this: keep always a new one sperate and be prepared of unfortunaly accident while changing. And one more thing, if u use a high changing position like changing table, take care about the security of the baby. Never let him out of sight and always have some hand on his side, so that he dont fall. Good caretaking 🙋🦖🧸

Reactions: Edgewater
It can also be helpful to keep the boy's private area covered with something, even a facial tissue, while changing his diaper. When a little (or bigger) boy wets during a diaper change, you might get squirted.

Reactions: DIAPERBOY920, Edgewater, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Freddie07601 said:
It can also be helpful to keep the boy's private area covered with something, even a facial tissue, while changing his diaper. When a little (or bigger) boy wets during a diaper change, you might get squirted.
I once watched a child for an afternoon and his mother showed me the procedure for changing his diaper. She said to cover his penis with the old diaper so he couldn’t spray me.

parenting is not for wimps.

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpeg
    IMG_0132.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: DIAPERBOY920, Edgewater and LittleAndAlone
My son is mostly grown now. Changed hundreds of his diapers. Yeah, always be ready for a fountain.

Reactions: DIAPERBOY920 and Edgewater
I grew up with 2 younger brothers and I can remember helping change my youngest brother’s diaper and yeah be prepared for a fountain when you do also be prepared for them to try and grab their little penis and balls and want to play with them. As far as dealing with the fountain just use the old diaper.

If you use a baby wipe while you just pulled side tapes just under belliebutton . It should trigger Cool air trigger that is why boys wet at diaper change he should wet into diaper then complete the change.
Lot of diaper change videos. On YouTube

Last edited:
Back