Question for Sissies

Pantyslave

Pantied by Auntie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
We've had threads about favourite panty styles but what is your favourite part of the panties?
Do you like a lacy waistband? A pretty trim around the legs? Or the way a full coverage panty feels? A floral pattern?
Personally, I love the cotton gusset!

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Hello all,

Ooh, for me it’s the whole experience!

Panties are always lighter, softer, they almost feel like you’re wearing nothing compared to the mundane brutal boxers or male briefs.

Yes I always love a little bow on the front waist band.

I love the coolness of the material, silk, cotton or nylon.

Frills across the bum in a contrasting colour I.e. white on pink, blue, red, yellow or black give a stimulation from the stitching which is exhilerating.

Yes of course a lovely soft gusset has a feel of it’s own but, I like to keep my panties clean so I always have an extra long pad save for sissy issues.

I also love a lovely visual print from little girl panties like Barbie, Disney Princess, Hello Kitty or alike.

As I said the whole experience of a pair of panties is to be marveled and enjoyed, yummy. 🤭

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 79251, sissybaby34, Pantyslave and 1 other person
Pantyslave said:
We've had threads about favourite panty styles but what is your favourite part of the panties?
Do you like a lacy waistband? A pretty trim around the legs? Or the way a full coverage panty feels? A floral pattern?
Personally, I love the cotton gusset!
full coverage support and floral i wear them over my diaper alot

sissygirlpink said:
Hello all,

Panties are always lighter, softer, they almost feel like you’re wearing nothing compared to the mundane brutal boxers or male briefs.

Frills across the bum in a contrasting colour I.e. white on pink, blue, red, yellow or black give a stimulation from the stitching which is exhilerating.

Yes of course a lovely soft gusset has a feel of it’s own but, I like to keep my panties clean so I always have an extra long pad save for sissy issues.

I also love a lovely visual print from little girl panties like Barbie, Disney Princess, Hello Kitty or alike.

As I said the whole experience of a pair of panties is to be marveled and enjoyed, yummy. 🤭

Jenny x ❤️
Ah yes, the coolness and lightness!
You're right, it is the overall experience but I was just deconstructing in an idle moment....

Favourite part? All of it

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover and MYHubbyisABDL
The look, the feel of the satin or nylon fabric and the way they make me feel🥰

Reactions: Abnalover and Seasonedcitizen
Nylon is my definitive answer. I like the old school shiny nylon briefs in pinks and pastels. eBay is a great source. There's a particular seller there that specializes in nylon panties and he(?) ships as fast as Amazon. If you search "Carole panties" you'll see his stuff most likely ... he typically has 800 listings!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I like the feeling of the silk and/or nylon material the best but I also like the frills around the waist and leg openings.

• Love
There are so many things I like but at the top of my list is that little bow on the front waistband.

Reactions: daisycupcake, Seasonedcitizen and depta99
It’s definitely the nylon, it’s hard to describe, just so soft and so very comfortable 🤷‍♂️

sissygirlpink said:
Hello all,

Jenny x ❤️
I agree with you Jenny . I love the full bum coverage of a great tight fitting panty along with a littte bow at the front and frilly elastic around the legs

Reactions: Kayleigh
Back