question about north shore supremes

NorthShoreAdam said:
Usually, it's not a problem unless there is a pattern of requesting the same items.
Throwawaw11 said:
i already requested mine and they came the small one fitted good am i able to request a sample of XS supremes
ment to say Air supremes

Throwawaw11 said:
i already requested mine and they came the small one fitted good am i able to request a sample of XS supremes
Should be fine.

The Supremes are too stiff for me but I do wear Supremes Lites for day use and enjoy them very much.

They're a bit stiff imo, maybe I just didn't fluff them enough. One of the main reasons I still go to M4s is because of the good ole squish. Never really felt that with Supremes. Besides that they're great.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Should be fine.
will northshore liners work well in cloth diapers and hold up to multiple wettings

bambinod said:
I've recently discovered that I can get Crinklz to really soften up (and fluff up by folding and bending them back and forth wherever they're feeling stiff. The stiffness just fades away as I fold and bend them, and in a little bit they're fluffy, soft, and thick. They seem to wick MUCH BETTER after fluffing too. I've had issues in the past wearing Crinklz overnight and leaking, and I think this has fixed the problem. I used to never be able to get much use out of the back padding, but now I can wake up with them soaked all the way to the back edge of the padding.

Give folding and bending another try?
In my last purchase of NS Supreme diapers, just recently, I found that the stiff feeling was gone. NS Adam must have fixed this with the overseas manufacturer. I agree; however, with bambinoid that fluffing helped immeasurably with the stiffness. Just fold them in half length wish and squeeze/ring them a few times but not too vigorously. You don't want to inadvertently rip the plastic. My biggest criticism is that they are made in China, and while I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am not convinced that COVID-19 originated in the wet markets. We need more data and cooperation from China to investigate the Wuhan Virology Institute. Helping their economy with diaper manufacturing doesn't sit right with me. I would love to see an investment in the production equipment in the U.S. or at least an ally of the U.S.

Frungie said:
In my last purchase of NS Supreme diapers, just recently, I found that the stiff feeling was gone. NS Adam must have fixed this with the overseas manufacturer. I agree; however, with bambinoid that fluffing helped immeasurably with the stiffness. Just fold them in half length wish and squeeze/ring them a few times but not too vigorously. You don't want to inadvertently rip the plastic. My biggest criticism is that they are made in China, and while I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am not convinced that COVID-19 originated in the wet markets. We need more data and cooperation from China to investigate the Wuhan Virology Institute. Helping their economy with diaper manufacturing doesn't sit right with me. I would love to see an investment in the production equipment in the U.S. or at least an ally of the U.S.
Only MegaMax is made in China. Supreme series is made in Europe. Unfortunately, there are no machines left in USA that can make anything close to MegaMax or Supreme. Maybe a few years down the road we can partner with another company to invest in some new machines.

Reactions: Throwawaw11 and iluvdps2
Throwawaw11 said:
that's $52 for only 16 of them that's way too expensive
Carewell.com has the Prevail Per-Fit 360° ™ Incontinence Adult Diapers with Tabs, Maximum Plus Absorbency, Size 1 (Medium) available in a quantity of 96 for $35.99.

Throwawaw11 said:
does anyone know how good these are
northshore supreme is legit. they are a solid product and diaper. if you need something with a bit less absorbancy, they also have a "lite" version. And if you need extra padding and absorbancy, you can go up to the Megamax and maybe throw in a booster for extra thickness.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Throwawaw11 said:
will northshore liners work well in cloth diapers and hold up to multiple wettings
Yes, I often use north shore liners inside my cloth diapers at night. The disposable liners don't quite fill as much as they would in a disposable diaper I've found but they definitely help with multiple wettings.

Reactions: Throwawaw11 and NorthShoreAdam
Back