question about ABU customer support

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAmy

little diaper princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i'm thinking about getting a case of bunnies but i heard they have some common problems with tapes ripping off of the wings and the taping panel peeling off.

i heard ABU has a really good reputation when it comes to taking care of any customer complaints regarding problems with their products, so what i wanna know is: if i get a case of bunnies, encounter the defects and write a complaint, what exactly will they do to resolve the problem?

i really wanna try the bunnies but i wouldn't wanna take chances of receiving a bad batch and having to go through the hassle of sending it back..

According to ABU, they might compensate you if your diapers are defective. Whether it is a full refund, partial refund, or some other form of compensation, I have no clue. I think it would depend on the severity of your issue.

Reactions: TigerDL, Deleted member 51008 and NoodleDragon
I once purchased 1 mixed case of diapers that were all the wrong size 😅. Unfortunately even though only 1 bag was open they couldn't take them back due to health reasons (this was years ago before Covid).
They sent me a $5 coupon code to purchase samples with so I could find my correct size.
I had to reach back out to get a new code because the one they sent me didn't work.
I still have 75% of that mixed case (kiddo x2, little paws, space) none of the diapers have been defective thus far.

NoodleDragon said:
I once purchased 1 mixed case of diapers that were all the wrong size 😅. Unfortunately even though only 1 bag was open they couldn't take them back due to health reasons (this was years ago before Covid).
They sent me a $5 coupon code to purchase samples with so I could find my correct size.
I had to reach back out to get a new code because the one they sent me didn't work.
I still have 75% of that mixed case (kiddo x2, little paws, space) none of the diapers have been defective thus far.
So they sent you the wrong size and all they gave you to compensate was a $5 coupon? That sounds like absolutely abhorrent customer service, even if you couldn't send them back they should've offered you another case for free because what if you wore large and they sent small? You wouldn't be able to use the diapers you payed top dollar for!

I tried the BunnyHopps, both old and new version, and the tapes are fine. They only come off cause people pull on them too hard from what I've seen. If you don't pull too hard you should be fine

Reactions: TigerDL and Deleted member 51008
BabyKing86 said:
I tried the BunnyHopps, both old and new version, and the tapes are fine. They only come off cause people pull on them too hard from what I've seen. If you don't pull too hard you should be fine
now i wonder how hard is too hard. i like my diapers snug and tight so i always pull hard on the tapes and i never had anything rip. even the cheap medical diapers always held together. i once ordered a case of 112 diapers that were too small (the tapes barely reached the front edge) and i went through them without losing a single tape.

based on that experience, i do think something isn't quite right with bunnies..

Reactions: TigerDL
They were the best with help for a company byfar when i had issues with them as i bought the first run,
they compensated me for the amount of bad diapers, i did send them images of the things that did happen and i also keep a note and wrote down on each diaper what the issue was , i had taken pictures of various things that happend not just with the tapes, overall go for it if you do they have an great support to help with issues and making it right depending on your situation or what happens if so

For Wrong sizing, it has happend before with abu and i was refunded for the pack that was the incorect size in a mixed case,
Took pictures to show them , it happens ,

Last edited:
ABU has very friendly and accommodating customer support in my experience. Bunnyhopps have had quite a few problems it seems as well. I've had tapes rip off twice on the two-tape variant, which isn't an issue with Kiddos or other two tapes.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
EaglesFan300 said:
Have you considered purchasing some samples beforehand to see how they hold up?
of course i considered samples. but the reason i never bought any is the price. a sample pack costs around 6€ but the shipping comes in at 15€. i know about the discount coupons but still, no way i'm paying that much for a sample. i'm not rich

On the rare occasions I've needed to talk with them, there were no problems. As for their tapes, I've only had one tape come off the back, though I have had a number of times where the front "mesh" started to separate from the shell, but that was always in the morning when I got up and my bunnies were soaked and heavy and sagging and I was trying to snug up the tapes so I didn't have to change right away. I don't really see an issue with them.

EaglesFan300 said:
It sucks that the shipping price is that bad. If you don't mind me asking, where would you be ordering from?
the sample prices i mentioned earlier are from ABU europe. but i do all my diaper shopping at diaper heroes because they do free shipping. and they throw in a random free diaper sample with every order. and they have the lowest prices in europe. and their shipping is always fast. they're just too good.

Sample prices are high, but consider the fact that you get a coupon for $5 also

they have to do this or they’d have 8 billion single diapers a month to ship out to people at near-case pricing

Reactions: TigerDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back