Punishment's / Reward's / Rule's For little's

SliceTheFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
Curious if yall have any rules, punishment's or rewards if so I'd like to hear them I've never been much for punishing or setting rule's for my kiddo's

Reactions: Omalibu
Do boundaries not rules

littrt22 said:
Do boundaries not rules
i have littles asking for rules for example like always asking for change's or showing me there diaper before a change

I'm in a pet/little relashionship with my mistress/care giver. I do have rules that I have to follow or I get punishments. Most are specific to my needs but I have basic tasks to do daily.
Related to abdl, my mistress does like seeing me make a mess in my diper. She likes me posinging in a diper with a pacifier for her. Punishments include forced dipering and edging, spanking and bondage to act more babieish.

Reactions: Omalibu
PassiveRenegade said:
I'm in a pet/little relashionship with my mistress/care giver. I do have rules that I have to follow or I get punishments. Most are specific to my needs but I have basic tasks to do daily.
Related to abdl, my mistress does like seeing me make a mess in my diper. She likes me posinging in a diper with a pacifier for her. Punishments include forced dipering and edging, spanking and bondage to act more babieish.
Nice

Back