Public restroom safety of wearing diapers as a transgender woman; harassed fur existing.

sassypigtailz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
On many many trips to my workplace or Walmart I wear ABDL diapers under my dress for safety and security. I hate using public restrooms where I am subject to harassment and assault. This goes for any public facility or short trip out. I’m tired of the fear and can relax while I pee to my hearts content. Only the most high quality high absorbency adult dispers work. Plastic pants help too along with leggings. Pull-ups have proven ineffective and I’ve had accidents at work dripping pee down my leg and onto the floor. I’m pretty sure people don’t care it’s my business and sometimes I have a #2 accident which I always prepare for. It’s worth it and I feel comfy and feminine fully padded all the time.

Signed Sassypigtailz

Last edited:
Reactions: babywolfboy, medfet878 and Dry247
There's always a kind of tension for me between how much it sucks that trans people have to wear diapers rather than use a public restroom, and — well — how fun it is to wear diapers (and have a kind of ready-made "excuse"). I'm glad your diaper helps you!

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and sassypigtailz
LadyOfTintagel said:
There's always a kind of tension for me between how much it sucks that trans people have to wear diapers rather than use a public restroom, and — well — how fun it is to wear diapers (and have a kind of ready-made "excuse"). I'm glad your diaper helps you!
It’s among my many strategies to include avoidance and limiting public contact.

Reactions: medfet878
I try to avoid public restrooms whenever I can because of the very same reasons. I’m also terrified to wear an ABDL diaper outside of the house, but this is most certainly a practical solution. Good for you my dear!

Reactions: babywolfboy, sassypigtailz and medfet878
As a trans woman myself, that wears 24/7. I've only had a few times of being harassed in a public restroom. Usually by older boomer aged women. But I just ignore them and will step out of the stall with my soaking wet sometimes messy soiled diaper rolled up in my hand and I just smile at the bigot as I toss my diaper in the trash. I rarely get bothered by younger generations. I've actually had some females say that my outfits are adorable and my AB printed diapers are cute. I carry a backpack diaper bag with all my necessary changing supplies and extra onesie, yoga pants and shirt incase i has a diaper leak or as few times a messy blown-out diaper It happens.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, LittleVampire, medfet878 and 1 other person
Is this harassment only for USA Trans Girls? Does this also happen here in the UK?

I'm a trans man and wear when I am out in unfamiliar places, where I don't know of safe bathrooms. I usually prefer gender neutral bathrooms or companion bathrooms. Men's bathrooms are very intimidating and my anxiety always skyrockets when a stall isn't available.
I don't wear ABDL diapers out much, as they make my hips and butt look bigger under my clothes (which can be dysphoric). I usually wear a Northshore Megamax or a goodnite if I'm just out for a short time.

Reactions: BabyAshtonMarie81 and babywolfboy
i can relate a lot to Jamison, i'm a trans man and i do not like going into either men's or women's restrooms because of this anxiety. i avoid public restrooms at all costs for this reason, and because i get intrusive thoughts about getting sick/infections. honestly i think diapers are a very smart way of circumventing this type of potential harrassment. honestly it's not worth the stress when you just have to freaking pee! good on you, you're being smart and cautious, i'm glad it helps!

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and JamisonFTM
I would avoid pubic restrooms

Back