Public diaper changing as a girl

Sissybabykatie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had an experience today of going into a semi-public washroom to change diapers. I say semi-public because it it was just a single person bathroom. However, I had to get the key for the bathroom from an employee of the restaurant right next to it (it was in a very tiny mall). I had to bring my diaper in to the bathroom in a reusable grocery bag.

I didn’t think of it this way before but the restaurant clerk didn’t bat an eye at me having a grocery bag with me going into the bathroom. I feel like it’s not an abnormal thing for a girl especially considering a cis woman could be on their period.

I’m wondering if any other 24/7 diaper wearing girls experienced something similar with needing to change their diaper in public and did you ever get any questions about why you were bringing a largeish bag in with you?

Reactions: cannamommy and Seasonedcitizen
Sissybabykatie said:
I had an experience today of going into a semi-public washroom to change diapers. I say semi-public because it it was just a single person bathroom. However, I had to get the key for the bathroom from an employee of the restaurant right next to it (it was in a very tiny mall). I had to bring my diaper in to the bathroom in a reusable grocery bag.

I didn’t think of it this way before but the restaurant clerk didn’t bat an eye at me having a grocery bag with me going into the bathroom. I feel like it’s not an abnormal thing for a girl especially considering a cis woman could be on their period.

I’m wondering if any other 24/7 diaper wearing girls experienced something similar with needing to change their diaper in public and did you ever get any questions about why you were bringing a largeish bag in with you?
As a women? Who changes her husband, I have never been questioned or looked at in a weird way by caring a diaper bag with me. ( his diaper bag)

I certainly never getvlooks when I’m carrying my daughters diaper bag either.

Reactions: cltabdl and Lyric
As a woman I feel like it’s very normal to bring a bag into a bathroom. The curse of women's clothing is a complete lack of functional pockets and so most women carry a purse or handbag with them when out and about to carry the things men would keep in their pockets, it's certainly rare that I would leave the house without a bag of some kind for my things. Sometimes I only carry a small handbag but other times I will have a rucksack or larger bag, it just depends what I'm doing that day and what I need.

I don't wear diapers in public very often but when I have I haven't even thought twice about bringing in my bag to change as it feels very much normal to have a bag with me when out and about and to need to bring it with me into a bathroom, not necessarily just when I'm dealing with my period but also because if you're out alone you're obviously going to need to bring your bag into the bathroom with you over leaving it somewhere unattended. It's also common for women to do things like touch up their make up at the mirror when in the bathroom which would warrant bringing in a bag, honestly I genuinely don't think it's something most cis-women would think twice about. It's never occurred to me to question why another woman had a bag on her, in fact if anything I'd probably be more likely to notice a woman without any kind of purse or bag!

Last edited:
Amen to everything above lol the only Tim. Go into a athroom withut a purse is if CB is holding my stuff for me while he waits.

Yup, as a woman I’d say that aspect is definitely convenient. I prefer a backpack but even if I bring it with me to a bathroom when I’m at a friends they will not question it cause it’s assumed I have a menstrual product or makeup or something in there. Even a bigger bag that has all the essentials for a change wouldn’t look out of place!
I even find it far easier to change in a public restroom as the noises of a diaper change could just be taken as the unwrapping of a pad or something. Tho the sounds are super different, I think that would be someone’s first thought and not that I was diapering myself up!

Reactions: Chrissie and cltabdl
All of these comments have put my mind at ease so much and the points brought up for a bringing a bag around never really occurred to me before from not being a cis woman but now I feel like an idiot for not even thinking of it like that before Hahahaha

So glad e could help, tat’s what this place is for ! Go forward and never second guess taking a bag into the restroom.

I have never had a problem carrying a bag or large purse with me. Like others have said, no one looks twice at a woman carrying a bag into the restroom. I have several different bags that I use depending on the situation. My smallest bag has just enough room for my usual things like a wallet, makeup, keys, etc, and one extra diaper. My largest bag has enough room for 4 or 5 extra diapers. Even my laptop bag has an extra diaper in it.

For men, I think you could carry a computer bag around just as easily and no one would think it odd to take into the restroom.

Maybe it's because I am approaching 50 years old, but my attitude is "fuck 'em." When I need to change my diaper in public, I carry the diaper in my hand out in the open for all to see.

I dispose of my used diaper in the bathroom trash just like any parent might if they were changing a child. I have never been challenged by anyone, and I don't know if I got stares from others or not because I honestly don't give a rat's ass what they think.

I suppose if I were challenged and felt that I needed an excuse I would make up some fictitious story about having sustained an injury in my past, but would more likely take the "what of it?" attitude.

Although I am not IC ad just a DL, nobody knows that except for my wife. In the US, there are anti-discriminatory laws against those with disabilities. So if it occurred in a workplace and they wouldn't leave it alone, I'd simply go to the HR department and get the asshole fired.

Like I said....fuck 'em.

Reactions: CLPP and TheDiaperdStoner
like2pee said:
Maybe it's because I am approaching 50 years old, but my attitude is "fuck 'em." When I need to change my diaper in public, I carry the diaper in my hand out in the open for all to see.

I dispose of my used diaper in the bathroom trash just like any parent might if they were changing a child. I have never been challenged by anyone, and I don't know if I got stares from others or not because I honestly don't give a rat's ass what they think.

I suppose if I were challenged and felt that I needed an excuse I would make up some fictitious story about having sustained an injury in my past, but would more likely take the "what of it?" attitude.

Although I am not IC ad just a DL, nobody knows that except for my wife. In the US, there are anti-discriminatory laws against those with disabilities. So if it occurred in a workplace and they wouldn't leave it alone, I'd simply go to the HR department and get the asshole fired.

Like I said....fuck 'em.

I’m getting comfortable enough with changing in public to be having a similar stance on just not caring.

However, I just put it in a black kitchen catcher bag and leave them in my trunk to throw into a dumpster I find the garbage bins in bathrooms that I’ve used aren’t very big plus if it’s really wet I don’t to essentially force an employee to try lifting a bag with a very soggy high capacity diaper in it because they can get heavy.

like2pee said:

Like I said....fuck 'em.
definitely far from the worst thing someone could do but also isnt that a little bit weird, i am ic but thats kind of like walking to the bathroom with your tampon already out in hand

Reactions: Deleted member 10269
I'm not waving it around trying to attract attention. I just walk in with it in my had like it's no big deal, because it isn't.

Reactions: CLPP and lilbabyjooce
My wife or I take my diaper bag with us when she changes me in a semipublic restroom like the ones described here. We know several that are large enough and clean enough for her to change my diapers. I asked her and she doesn't recall anyone questioning her about this. Since I wear cloth diapers only, we do need to have something to store my wet, used diaper in when we leave.

Reactions: FLsolarSparky02
Back