Proper School & uniform for special girls

Ali123 said:
A while ago I had a friend who loved to role play headmaster and schoogirl.

I'd wear my uniform - bottle green knickers, white bra, white blouse, school tie, pleated gym skirt, white pelerine knee length socks and Mary-Jane sandals - and he'd give me tasks to do. Inevitably they wouldn't be done to his satisfaction, and he'd tell me he was going to punish me.

He'd make me touch my toes, then he'd go round behind me and lift my skirt up over my waist, so that my knickers were on display. Then he'd stroke my bottom a few times with his hands. This made him very excited, and then he'd spank me, sometimes with his hands, sometimes with a paddle. And once he'd "warmed my bottom up", as he put it, he'd cane me.

Once he was done caning me he "made" me kneel before him, undo his zipper and, well, I'm sure you can guess the rest.
Fantastic… sounds like you need to be put into the gibbet for a few hours

Awesome thread. I really have to get back into my schoolgirl uniform some time soon

Reactions: Ali123 and Pantyslave
my outfit I had picked out for tomorrow!! Plans changed so I will not be able... :( Maybe next week!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0002.JPG
    DSCN0002.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and goodniteswearer89
Ali123 said:
A while ago I had a friend who loved to role play headmaster and schoogirl.

I'd wear my uniform - bottle green knickers, white bra, white blouse, school tie, pleated gym skirt, white pelerine knee length socks and Mary-Jane sandals - and he'd give me tasks to do. Inevitably they wouldn't be done to his satisfaction, and he'd tell me he was going to punish me.

He'd make me touch my toes, then he'd go round behind me and lift my skirt up over my waist, so that my knickers were on display. Then he'd stroke my bottom a few times with his hands. This made him very excited, and then he'd spank me, sometimes with his hands, sometimes with a paddle. And once he'd "warmed my bottom up", as he put it, he'd cane me.

Once he was done caning me he "made" me kneel before him, undo his zipper and, well, I'm sure you can guess the rest.
That sounds amazing, it must have been great for you both. I would love that sort of situation

Reactions: scrtadssy75 and Ali123
Stephlau2000 said:
So do you like my punishment ideas and do you have any other ideas
I like the sound of the punishment ideas, being locked up on show to everyone, would use some beads too, and I'd definitely deserve a good spanking

Reactions: Ali123
Pantyslave said:
Ooh Ali123, that sounds wonderful, for both of you!
Another very strict but appropriate punishment for special girls which I have posted about in other threads is being made to wear a 9 month pregnancy silicon realistic belly along with all the maternity underwear and clothes for extended periods of time.
This is to remind the special girl that they need to be very careful of what they do or their are consequences.
I am currently in my 9 month belly with all my underwear and clothes on as well as having to wear my school hat on my head for the whole time of the week long punishment.
It is very difficult to move around and go to the toilet as well as sleep and even lie down with my belly and the adds humiliation of having to swear my school girl hat is unbearable.
What so se all think of this punishment?

Attachments

• CE39AEE8-12A5-430E-9320-5FFE1E8F2370.jpeg
    CE39AEE8-12A5-430E-9320-5FFE1E8F2370.jpeg
    546.1 KB · Views: 17
  • C4FA9934-5232-48BA-8223-62AFCAADD7A7.jpeg
    C4FA9934-5232-48BA-8223-62AFCAADD7A7.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 528F31A4-BEC5-47AD-832A-97221B0645A9.jpeg
    528F31A4-BEC5-47AD-832A-97221B0645A9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Stephlau2000 said:
Another very strict but appropriate punishment for special girls which I have posted about in other threads is being made to wear a 9 month pregnancy silicon realistic belly along with all the maternity underwear and clothes for extended periods of time.
This is to remind the special girl that they need to be very careful of what they do or their are consequences.
I am currently in my 9 month belly with all my underwear and clothes on as well as having to wear my school hat on my head for the whole time of the week long punishment.
It is very difficult to move around and go to the toilet as well as sleep and even lie down with my belly and the adds humiliation of having to swear my school girl hat is unbearable.
What so se all think of this punishment?
Come on special girls, do you want to be 9 months pregnant too

I enjoy my school uniforms so much!

Attachments

• DSCN0009.JPG
    DSCN0009.JPG
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0008.JPG
    DSCN0008.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0004.JPG
    DSCN0004.JPG
    941.6 KB · Views: 7