• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Pretty new

FadedCerulean

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
Hi yall. Im rather new to the abdl community. Maybe been wetting a few months. I am from Chicago and love snowboarding. you can usually find me watching some epic anime in a snug LFB. I hope to branch out more.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. What is your current daily driver board? I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! You're definitely not alone enjoying anime here... I'm sure you'll meet lots of members who share that interest. Sorry but I'm 45 years old and totally out of touch with most of the online terms... what's LFB?

Welcome

Reactions: Fattrick
BlueFazeButDL said:
Stands for “Little For Big”.
Thanks for teaching an old man! Feel a little sheepish for not being able to figure that out tbh lol

Reactions: BlueFazeButDL
Fattrick said:
Thanks for teaching an old man! Feel a little sheepish for not being able to figure that out tbh lol
You’re good! It’s a brand of AB/DL (mostly DDLG) products.

Reactions: Fattrick
Hello and Welcome

Hi, welcom in :) and i hope you have a grate day. :D

Back