Advice for big loads

HugeBulge

He/Him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We've all seen those pics where someone holds back their BMs for a day or two, and then produce enormous diapers. I have time now, and I wanna do it. Too long is unhealthy. I think one day is right for me.

Anyone done this? Tips? What to eat, or avoid etc

Do I minimize fiber intake during the holding back time?

Reactions: oldskool and PearlandDL
A desire to have big loads in a diaper can actually lead to a healthier life style by eating more fruits, (prunes or prune juice are excellent for large poopies) vegetables, and grains along with staying hydrated and exercise. One-two glasses of Metamucil in addition will help. After the large mess in my diaper, I sit back and relax while I enjoy the warm, squishy potty in my diapee. This morning my Little Kings diaper is very wet with a nice firm messy load that is becoming more compressed and squishy sitting here this morning, my reaction...ahhh 😌

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, PearlandDL, Abnalover and 3 others
I second the Metamucil recommendation. It will make your poop bigger make it easier to pass, and after a couple of days will make cleanup MUCH easier.

Reactions: oldskool and PearlandDL
wiliawi said:
I second the Metamucil recommendation. It will make your poop bigger make it easier to pass, and after a couple of days will make cleanup MUCH easier.
I'm not ABDL. Just a simple incontinent member. I've been using psyllium husk for years by my internist's advice. Most of the effects are positive as noted (easier defecation, limited straining and minimal smearing). One of the aftermath is having a fairly large BM. In fact, it's not uncommon to have a really big one (gigantic?). It doesn't surprise me as long as a good diaper contains it.

As for a healthy diet, for myself it includes vegetables (with salad), whole grain and limited lean meat (turkey, chicken, fish and minimum beef). Most of my BM's occur when sleeping or the early morning. Sometimes when I awake during the night, I might feel an urge but I never go to the bathroom (no time). And I rarely push (never had a hemorrhoid). Consistency ranges from solid to somewhat medium softer. Never firm or hard. Clean-up is easy.

I understand that many ABDL members enjoy a messy diaper. No judgement. Just keep your kink with yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Back