Power Rangers.

CLeazy928

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm currently watching the Power Rangers channel on my Roku TV. Currently they are playing a stretch of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Before they were playing Power Rangers Dino Fury. My question to y'all is. What series is your favorite and what series is your least favorite? Personally Power Rangers ZEO is my favorite. I'm not sure I can pick a least favorite because I've not seen all of them start to finish. But I've seen all of MMPR, ZEO, TURBO, IN SPACE and GALAXY. everything after GALAXY just doesn't click with me so I've never given them a fair shake. If you enjoy any of the seasons past GALAXY I'd love to know which ones and why you think they're worth watching.

!!!!!!STRONGER THAN BEFORE!!!!!!

Mighty Morphin’ only. Anything beyond that never interested me.

Reactions: CLeazy928
GoatZombie said:
Mighty Morphin’ only. Anything beyond that never interested me.
I liked ZEO so much because it felt like a good continuation from MMPR. Like the how the finale of MMPR ended and the intro to ZEO began it just felt like a good flow into a new power. In Turbo their powers didn't feel as epic. I stopped having major excitement for the series when they did Turbo and the die hard excitement never came back. I just pushed through turbo, in space and galaxy because my brother really liked them. Galaxy was the last one Ive seen start to finish. Then I started watching Dragon Ball Z and never had the desire for rangers other than MMPR and ZEO.

Currently they're playing TIME FORCE. These were some of the cooler helmets. But the Robo Furbee thing kinda took me out of what was a cool episode. Idk this season seems like it could have some upsides. If they play another episode after this one watch a 2nd episode to try and get a better opinion on it.

I´m also a big fan of the great classics Mighty Morphin and Zeo. Like you said, the transition was so smooth that I simply remained hooked. Then I got to watch Power Rangers in Space with my younger brother but there was already something missing; still I enjoyed the story because I had a crush on Astronema. I watched the first episode of Lost Galaxy and really liked it, but back then I didn´t have enough time to commit to each episode so I missed several episodes, then Kendrix wasn´t there, and to this date I don´t know how the series ends. No other version interested me after that.

The Ivan Ooze movie was great too, but when it premiered in Mexico they still hadn´t aired the episodes where Jason, Zack and Trini were replaced, so I actually thought it was a fake movie because Rocky´s face is the first one on screen when they´re on the plane before skydiving. Seing Kimberly almost immediately eased my early frustration, but then I had no idea who was the girl jumping off the plane first (Aisha). Bulk and Skull, well, I always laughed big time with those two and I actually liked the first episode of the Lost Galaxy because they were in it; if I remember correctly Skull sleeps in and misses the flight on Terra Venture.

A bit over a year ago I came across the latest movie where Zordon is a ranger himself and calls for a meteorite-missile whilst his fellow rangers die next to him. It was a shocking start and I really made a big effort to stay awake, but I was so high that I slept through the entire movie. To my good luck I woke up for the final scene and my heart twitched of joy with the cameo of Amy Jo and the late Jason snapping pictures witht their phones. He passed away barely a week later and I felt really sad, as if it´d been one of my close friends who had died. In a way he was, because he was the first hero I ever looked up to as a child -who didn´t want to be Tommy?

Anyway, a few months ago I started watching the mini-movie where an iron-faced Rita kills the yellow ranger and Billy looks older than my dad, but again the weed was so good that I don´t remember anything else.

Back