Post urination dribble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely identify with you. I've had a tiny amount of dribbling since I was in my 20s but it increased as I got older. Last year I decided to try male guard pads and found the extra absorbency to be the softest and most comfortable. The downside to pads is they can be hard to get accurate placement and they create a certain puffiness in the front of your pants.

So I decided to try pull up absorbent underwear and wow, I really liked them. More absorbency, less puffiness and very comfortable. The first time I wore one I instantly felt comforted by the confidence of knowing I would never have to worry about dribbles again. These are now my 'underwear' of choice. In fact I now consider myself a DL "lite version" since I am now wearing 247 and wetting them recreationally as well as in public if my bladder urgency gets too strong.

That being said for anyone in a dribbling situation I would recommend first seeing your doctor to rule out anything major. Then if the medically dangerous stuff is ruled out begin trying some pads or pull ons till you find what you like best. Always remember you are not alone, dribbles and such are very common and many, many people use pads, pull ups or full on briefs (the most diaper-like of the options). And you always have a community here to help and support you.

Reactions: Diprs2, Bombyx, rbm and 2 others
babylock1 said:
Is this mostly routine for standing males ?
Does it happen too with sitting on the throne ?
Do you wait long enough to drain the center tank ?

If sitting would doing sit-ups help i.e. stand up and wait a few seconds and then sit down to resume ?
Maybe repeat again - - -
Use toilet tissue while doing the sitting-standing to contain wayward drips.

If you are not finding a suitable solution on your own - definitely see a doctor for professional advice and medication if that may work.

Find a solution - you can do this - otherwise commit to wearing pads diapers training pants or whatever soaks your problem.
I think sit ups and crunches won’t help a already weakened pelvic floor

Reactions: Diprs2
This is an interesting thread. I've had a post-pee dribble for a while, and it's only gotten worse in the last few years. I've also noticed that I'm feeling a need to go really strongly when the urge to pee hits and it's getting harder to hold it. This thread is a wake up call... I should probably see a doctor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and WoodenBelly
Right

For sure Julio, see a doctor and rule out the really bad stuff.

I see you list yourself as a DL, Little. So if everything is good medically embrace the diapering and enjoy it without worry.

We are here for you!

julio said:
This is an interesting thread. I've had a post-pee dribble for a while, and it's only gotten worse in the last few years. I've also noticed that I'm feeling a need to go really strongly when the urge to pee hits and it's getting harder to hold it. This thread is a wake up call... I should probably see a doctor.

Last edited:
I've been getting this too.
Next time I'm seeing the doctor for something, I may go ahead and bring it up.

So finally met with my primary Dr. and got "your to young to be needing pads...", so I was given a urine test, a pants down "digital exam", an appointment for a PSA test (hardest part is I have to abstain for 48 hours...), and an appointment w/the urologist! It is a pretty consistent occurrence now; previously I wasn't sure if it was me (cause well, having the DL side that kind of wants to) or not... but its not any question any more.

My luck she had a trainee Dr. with her, so it was a little embarrassing...

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and Fleetwoodmac32192
Tomorrow I meet with the urologist. I started really having self doubts because I have the Diaper-Lover side; was I wearing only because I secretly (even to myself) want to - i.e. feel special etc.?, was I wetting then because I had the pad there and could? was I going to the urologist when it was all in my head? I had actually staid dry (mostly) thursday and friday, and decided maybe if I put them away and don't have the pad there as a trigger... went to an all-day event - I peed constantly sat standing and had no problems, I was drinking water and sodas it seemed a little frequent, and then at night finally had a bowel movement - I just kept thinking 'be normal' and it probably is just not going to happen....

Well I got my answer in amazingly soaked underwear, must have been two full tablespoons. Not a lot for true incontinence, but definitely not normal.

Reactions: Diprs2 and DiaperGuy08
Regularnot said:
Well I got my answer in amazingly soaked underwear, must have been two full tablespoons. Not a lot for true incontinence, but definitely not normal.
Any amount of urine releasing uncontrollable is embarrassing and a form of incontinence I know how you are feeling just hang in there things will get better. Acceptance will come and when it does a calmness will come over you.

Reactions: Diprs2 and DiaperGuy08
Hello all,

I’m late 50’s and have always suffered the wet spot pants since my 20’s.

No reason I, or my doctor could ascertain a reason, that’s despite the normal waiting to empty or the abnormal waiting for 5 minutes and sitting to pee.

I ended up putting tissue round the end, pulling my pants up and suffering.

That’s until I stated using panty liners and pads and, tucking.

This was so much better and worked. The only trouble is it awakened a feminine trait in me and brought on panties.

This followed a reawakening of my love for diapers/nappies and plastic pants in my 20’s.

They are all inextricably linked, incontinence, panties, panty liners, pads, diapers/nappies and plastic pants.

As much as I have to use them, I also love to use them.

Jenny xx

❤️

Wearing247 said:
I can definitely identify with you. I've had a tiny amount of dribbling since I was in my 20s but it increased as I got older. Last year I decided to try male guard pads and found the extra absorbency to be the softest and most comfortable. The downside to pads is they can be hard to get accurate placement and they create a certain puffiness in the front of your pants.

So I decided to try pull up absorbent underwear and wow, I really liked them. More absorbency, less puffiness and very comfortable. The first time I wore one I instantly felt comforted by the confidence of knowing I would never have to worry about dribbles again. These are now my 'underwear' of choice. In fact I now consider myself a DL "lite version" since I am now wearing 247 and wetting them recreationally as well as in public if my bladder urgency gets too strong.

That being said for anyone in a dribbling situation I would recommend first seeing your doctor to rule out anything major. Then if the medically dangerous stuff is ruled out begin trying some pads or pull ons till you find what you like best. Always remember you are not alone, dribbles and such are very common and many, many people use pads, pull ups or full on briefs (the most diaper-like of the options). And you always have a community here to help and suI have the same thing thats why I wear womens bladder control panties . they feel better and do a better job. I hate pads, to bulky

I think this is an old thread but I will chime in. This is exactly how my incontinence issues started 2-3 years ago. About 16 months ago I thought I had a uti and went to the urologist after meds didn't work. Turns out I have BPH and OAB. I went from occasional leakage to where I am now teetering between daytime pull-ups and pads. At night I switched to cloth training pants/diapers for comfort. I'm not a full on bed wetter but I have to wear something at night.

I've tried flowmax and other meds to no avail or couldn't tolerate the side effects.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Fleetwoodmac32192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back