Possible Crib

TabaCrate said:
Have you seen this crib? Probably the most baby genuine one I've seen.
Well, it's built in France and I have no idea if they will ship abroad but who knows...
View attachment 134261
Yes, it's an adult one! 200cm*90cm... (yep, metric)
I really like that one, but there's no price data....and since they're based in France the shipping charges to the US would be like the same price of the crib itself assuming they sell it for like 1500€ along with customs fees. I haven't ordered anything expensive internationally since I had a job over a decade ago and could afford brand lolita fashion from Japan.
I see two on Etsy for 2700 and 3000 USD

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DreamyDoodleBug
MarciAnn said:
I was looking around Alibaba for cribs, this seems to be about the size of a twin, probably gonna grab one with full rails

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
looks like a daybed style. i would keep it as is and just get a removal bed rail for the front that can be put up and down. we just close the door to the nursery whenever family and/or friends are around the same as we close the bedrooms doors. never had an issue. daybeds are great for doubling as a crib even the captain style just don't use a boxspring firm mattress only. that style daybed can also double as a changing table.

Back