Poop while eating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You ever dirty your diapers while eating? I once had an accident and messed my diaper in the restaurant. I felt the poop coming out as the food came in. It was a little disgusting, but I just let it go and continued my dinner. (Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker, besides being new here on the site).

Reactions: Rezzu and ChristianDiaperLover
MrDiaperHead said:
You ever dirty your diapers while eating? I once had an accident and messed my diaper in the restaurant. I felt the poop coming out as the food came in. It was a little disgusting, but I just let it go and continued my dinner. (Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker, besides being new here on the site).
yes I have done that on porpoise mind you while the fam was away

Reactions: MrDiaperHead
littlekyro said:
yes I have done that on porpoise mind you while the fam was away
Really?! What's the sensation for you?

MrDiaperHead said:

I mess my diapers whenever the need arises, don’t matter where I’m at at the time, if I need to poop I poop.

MrDiaperHead said:
Really?! What's the sensation for you?
it made me feel strangely little in a way

Reactions: BusyBritches
Not yet. BM's always take a couple hours to make it through your digestive system, and I've never gotten the timing right. I may also need a bit more fiber, lol. I do believe it's a sign of being properly hydrated to drink something and then immediately wet, and I do that often enough.

Reactions: MrDiaperHead
I do it everyday

Reactions: Rezzu and MrDiaperHead
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back