Poop in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes or not? Why?

I poop my diapers all the time, why? Because I wear diapers all the time and diapers are ment to be pooped in.

Reactions: podmuse
i poop in my diapees when my family is away

Reactions: Scupperguy30 and Abdl247
Due to my bladder and bowel incontinence, my diaper is my bathroom and gets used for everything.

Reactions: chuck
Diapers are meant to be pooped in. 'Nuff said.

Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97, NappiedTruckDriver, podmuse and 1 other person
I just pooped my diaper and I still have 3.5 hours before the end of my shift here on guard duty.
Yep it’s good to be in diapers.

MrDiaperHead said:
Yes or not? Why?
For me as a little AbdI do not do it.
I tried once, My body will not allow it. I am woman biracial. Not the point but I lack you to know. Any how I was a bedwetter.

Not for me too messy :)

I truely enjoy a good poop

chamberpot said:
I truely enjoy a good poop

Ain’t nothing quite like a good poop, feeling the load in the back of your diaper as you walk around, that feeling of how it squish’s out when you sit down, oh the joy !

Reactions: Rezzu
I poop when I can. I suggest a few layers, a nice fitting cloth diaper and a pair of plastic pants

Reactions: BusyBritches
I feel like the odd one out here. I'm really not into poop at all. However I do like to wet my diapers a lot. I guess maybe it's because I know that urine is generally sanitary but poop is filled with bacteria. Yuck:sick:. But hey to each his own.

Reactions: daddyconnor
I will poop in my diapers occasionally, but I don't like the clean up so I try to avoid it.

I would use my diapers for everything, but at work I haven't quite gotten over the hurdle of dropping everything and changing NOW. I try to avoid the very crowded mens restroom before 4:30. Everywhere else, yes, I'll poop as needed. For me there isn't much sense in holding it if you're already wearing protection.

rdadvb59 said:
Not for me too messy

There will come a time and you will mess yourself. If you were like me in diapers ever since you were born. Messing yourself is like a regular routine.

Reactions: Rezzu
Of course, what's the point of even wearing if you're not going to fully utilize them? (this was a joke don't @me guys) :LOL:

Reactions: rdadvb59
Yuck!, That's too gross for me!!, Also very very disgusting!, I can't handle to poop in my goodnites!. If I poop, then I need to take a shower right away!.
Yuck!!!!!

Reactions: Lyokodl, RedPandaDL, TheWaddlingDad and 1 other person
Yes but not too often as the clean-up is harder than clean-up from a wet diaper.

Reactions: rdadvb59
When no one is around I sometimes do

Yes , because I’m a semi truck driver and you can’t just go in to any old gas station or shopping mall with a unit and trailer that’s 60ft long and weighs 44tones
I’m in UK and my trailer is 14ft 9” high and the unit is just about 13ft high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back