Playing with inflatables

Robert1

Est. Contributor
Anyone else like to play with something inflatable while wearing? Like sitting on big balloons and peeing in your diaper or just bouncing on a beach ball while diapered

Sounds like fun. Haven't done it, but considering it.

FluffButt said:
Sounds like fun. Haven't done it, but considering it.
Give it a try balloons are great

Yes yes and yes! I’ve been into inflatables since I was 8,(I have hundreds) diapers since I was 12 and balloons since I was 14 but the weird thing with me is I’m scared to death of latex balloons because they always popped at random when I was younger but I love Mylar and bubble balloons and those are the ones I mean when I say balloons.

Zoran said:
Yes yes and yes! I’ve been into inflatables since I was 8,(I have hundreds) diapers since I was 12 and balloons since I was 14 but the weird thing with me is I’m scared to death of latex balloons because they always popped at random when I was younger but I love Mylar and bubble balloons and those are the ones I mean when I say balloons.
Have you tryed them new bobo balloons yet there are like a bubble but much softer and if they do pop they only sound like a trash bag popping

OK. so this is really hilarious. I have never played with balloons. BUT. Last Halloween my wife bought me a fax costume for a party we were going to. This was a costume made of some type of rubber that you had to use a vacuum cleaner to blow up. Being incontinent I had changed just before putting it on. It was the strangest experience. I think the tightness of the suit was probably the most exciting.

It was not very practical as it only had a small mouth opening and the only way I could drink was with a straw. could not eat.. which sucked and sitting in the car with an inflatable on was quite hard. Now that night I had two gin and tonics. not much to drink so other than the suit was a bit hot, i knew my diaper held up.

Robert1 said:
Have you tryed them new bobo balloons yet there are like a bubble but much softer and if they do pop they only sound like a trash bag popping
I’ve never heard of them. I’m surprised that you could actually pop a bubble balloon since they seem like tanks but I’ve never tried to either. Do you have a link to them?

Last edited:
redhawkpath said:
OK. so this is really hilarious. I have never played with balloons. BUT. Last Halloween my wife bought me a fax costume for a party we were going to. This was a costume made of some type of rubber that you had to use a vacuum cleaner to blow up. Being incontinent I had changed just before putting it on. It was the strangest experience. I think the tightness of the suit was probably the most exciting.

It was not very practical as it only had a small mouth opening and the only way I could drink was with a straw. could not eat.. which sucked and sitting in the car with an inflatable on was quite hard. Now that night I had two gin and tonics. not much to drink so other than the suit was a bit hot, i knew my diaper held up.
That sounds like an interesting design since they all are normally the airblown type.

Zoran said:
I’ve never heard of them. I’m surprised that you could actually pop a bubble balloon since they seem like tanks but I’ve never tried to either. Do you have a link to them?
Usparty.com has them

Robert1 said:
Usparty.com has them
I couldn’t find that site but I just googled it and my God they look amazing but despite that I love sitting on characters too much to give up plain bubbles.

Zoran said:
I couldn’t find that site but I just googled it and my God they look amazing but despite that I love sitting on characters too much to give up plain bubbles.
Its a must try

Back