• Sticker

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

littledinogoesrawr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there!
So for the past year I started using more cloth backed diaper with Velcro. And gotta admit is so great to be able to retape as much as I want.
Now I’m more comfortable and happy with those kind of fastener.

How about you? You prefer the classic sticker or Velcro? 🤔

If I change myself, velcro, as I've often got difficulties taping it right so I need to adjust it a couple of times before the diaper fits nice.
If my girlfriend changes me, probably sticky tapes or velcro tapes with landing zones like on Little Kings for example, as they tend to stay in place better.

Hook and loop for me.
I do like tapes, but I don’t use nappies for number 2s so Velcro disposables mean they can be tightened back up after a bathroom visit.

3rd option of white Duct Tape never fails.

littledinogoesrawr said:
Hi there!
So for the past year I started using more cloth backed diaper with Velcro. And gotta admit is so great to be able to retape as much as I want.
Now I’m more comfortable and happy with those kind of fastener.

How about you? You prefer the classic sticker or Velcro? 🤔
I like both, although I prefer a tape, also like our friend Forced says, I also don’t like to poop on my nappy, I like to slip out of my nappy, then slip back in, I think tape feels a bit more me, if that makes sense.

Plastic.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Reactions: Sidewinder
It’s all about Velcro, I’ll go one more these days and say elasticated Velcro for a comfortable and secure fit!

I find Velcro covers tend to loosen over time and sometimes the Velcro doesn't stick so well after the more you restick

I like both. The cloth like with Velcro for during the day. And plastic backed for at night with sticky tapes. I have some plastic with Velcro too. They work good for the most part. But sometimes the tabs will catch on my bed pad.

Back