Plastic Pants

Those pink panties are oh so cute and I can see your diaper pins

Reactions: Lyric, Angelapinks, SeniorDL and 1 other person
I must always pull on a pair when wearing a diaper and all I love to wear is plastic diapers. So its a double dip of plastic. I love the crinkle and the shiny surface of them. I have adult Gerber ones that are truly the best ones. They make me feel like a kid again because I was put in them as a child....heres me in a Gerber plastic panty over a thick diaper now!

Attachments

• 20211105_114214.jpg
    20211105_114214.jpg
    892.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks
Yes, I love plastic pants and always wear them over a diaper or pull-up. I like the comfort and cozyness along with the feel of them. They make me feel more secure.

Like the plastic panties as long as the leg elastic is not tourniquet tight.
Remember to size up for doubled (tripled) diapers to be all that you can be !
Wearing too tight protection the seams are stressed and the longevity is shortened !

steviet said:
Give a "thumbs up" if you're wearing plastic pants over your diapers tonight

Super crinkly PEVA plastic pants...and mom makes me sleep on a plastic mattress protector...being autistic, my hearing is hypersensitive, and I have sensory-integration issues...hard for me to hear much of anything else over the thunderous crescendo of crinkling hehehe. 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
babylock1 said:
Like the plastic panties as long as the leg elastic is not tourniquet tight.
Remember to size up for doubled (tripled) diapers to be all that you can be !
Wearing too tight protection the seams are stressed and the longevity is shortened !
I have 2 pairs of flannel lined plastic pants and they are oh so soft and crinkly at the same time but the leg elastics are snug as ever. Hours after I take them off theres these elastic indentations all around my both upper thighs crotch area. I just love how they feel wearing them but then Im a glutton for punishment once Inwear them all day!

• Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe and Angelapinks
A properly diapered boy like me requires wearing plastic(or rubber) pants at all times, since I wear cloth prefolds pinned with 3"ducky head diaper pins. Otherwise my pants would get wet, our furniture and beds would be wet and eventually our home would smell like a public restroom. I have many plastic pants, all pull up, in different colors and patterns but at least half the time and always in bed I wear my 7mil high backs for the best fit and protection.

sissybaby34 said:
same here, the Haian ones are such good value and two pairs one a larger size works well, I wash them out in the shower in the morning and air dry. They last very well.
I have to admit that the Haian plastic pants completely surprised me. I thought they would be cheap junk but they have worn well, are comfy, and super cute! I will be purchasing more!

Reactions: chuck, Angelapinks, babylock1 and 1 other person
I used to have plastic pants but got rid on my last binge purge cycle. I currently don’t have any tho I do want some more. My fiancé hates them.

• Sad
steviet said:
Give a "thumbs up" if you're wearing plastic pants over your diapers tonight
🤙

Reactions: 49beachdipe, chuck, howiebabe and 1 other person
24/7 now that the weather is colder.

Straycatz said:
I have to admit that the Haian plastic pants completely surprised me. I thought they would be cheap junk but they have worn well, are comfy, and super cute! I will be purchasing more!
Can highly recommend the Haian plastic panties - best to buy in volume (3 or more) for shipping handling break.
These are not cheap flimsy light weight panties - sizing best ordering a size up to avoid stretching stressing.
Launder normally - air dry - but not in direct sun light.

Reactions: Trina, Straycatz, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
24/7 😻

Reactions: Forced
babylock1 said:
Can highly recommend the Haian plastic panties - best to buy in volume (3 or more) for shipping handling break.
These are not cheap flimsy light weight panties - sizing best ordering a size up to avoid stretching stressing.
Launder normally - air dry - but not in direct sun light.
The ink from my printed diapers stains the inside of mine. I can use some rubbing alcohol to remove most of it but the problem remains.

MickeyM said:
The ink from my printed diapers stains the inside of mine. I can use some rubbing alcohol to remove most of it but the problem remains.
I am not fond of printed patterned diapers - I like the basic solid colors Lavender (light purple) Pink and Baby Blue.
Although I would be entertaining a nice bright cherry RED one for the up coming Valentines day - LOL !
As for removing the stains - that is a tough one - get too strong a solution and the useful life of the panties is suspect.
If you haven't done it - contact the seller or source about the quality defect for a possible resolution.

Wouldn't leave home without them! LOVE PP!!!

babylock1 said:
I am not fond of printed patterned diapers - I like the basic solid colors Lavender (light purple) Pink and Baby Blue.
Although I would be entertaining a nice bright cherry RED one for the up coming Valentines day - LOL !
As for removing the stains - that is a tough one - get too strong a solution and the useful life of the panties is suspect.
If you haven't done it - contact the seller or source about the quality defect for a possible resolution.
They are the Haian ones. I must have diapers with prints though. The coloring is only in the inside so its not too terrible of a problem but I'm not sure my other plastic pants suffer this same problem. I like using the Haian ones though.

Reactions: chuck and ESPF
I love My plastic pants over my cloth nappies. I have ove 60 pairs and love wearing theme.Me (5).jpg

• Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe and ESPF
I have never ever worn a disposable nappy without a pair of plastic pants, and most often two pairs for near absolute security. All solid colours these past few years.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back