Plastic backed non-ABDL diapers

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like plastic/poly backed diapers. ABDL diapers are awesome, but not always required.
Also, I'm in the US, so the European exotics probably aren't available in my price range.
I can think of the following, please add to my list if I've overlooked or forgotten some brands or models.

Abena M4/L4
Northshore Supreme, Supreme Lite, and Megamax
BetterDry (kind of a crossover with my non-ABDL qualifier)
Tranquility ATN and Slimline
Attends Poly briefs
Select (I think this is a division of Tranquility and being discontinued)

Am I missing any?

Reactions: Ber1979
Forsite seems to be pretty ”mild/Medical” looking. Molicare, tena ultra, and there are many plain white medical resembling diapers from the ab/dl suppliers.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and iluvdps2
ConfiDry
Wellness Supreme (crap)

Reactions: iluvdps2
Ber1979 said:
Forsite seems to be pretty ”mild/Medical” looking. Molicare, tena ultra, and there are many plain white medical resembling diapers from the ab/dl suppliers.
Are any of the Molicare plastic backed still? I was very fond of the purple "Barney" diapers from a few years ago, but those went away, right?
Tena makes some plastic backed diapers in the European market, but I haven't found them in the US for less than Megamax diapers. :cool:

I had totally forgotten about Forsite.

Are any of the Molicare plastic backed still? I was very fond of the purple "Barney" diapers from a few years ago, but those went away, right?
no, still around, but they are color blue now.

Depends Maximum, not my favorite by a long shot, but it still fits my requirements.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
iluvdps2 said:
Tena makes some plastic backed diapers in the European market, but I haven't found them in the US for less than Megamax diapers. :cool:

I had totally forgotten about Forsite.
ArchtopK said:

Age Comfort in Canada still sells Molicare (I havent picked up any recently myself), but their website still lists them as plastic backed. I have always liked their cut as there didn't seem to be as much left over plastic compared to other brands. Their Forsite brand as mentioned are all plastic backed iirc and are pretty good products. They have even started splurging a bit and expanding away from plain white if thats your thing.

iluvdps2 said:
I like plastic/poly backed diapers. ABDL diapers are awesome, but not always required.
Also, I'm in the US, so the European exotics probably aren't available in my price range.
I can think of the following, please add to my list if I've overlooked or forgotten some brands or models.

Abena M4/L4
Northshore Supreme, Supreme Lite, and Megamax
BetterDry (kind of a crossover with my non-ABDL qualifier)
Tranquility ATN and Slimline
Attends Poly briefs
Select (I think this is a division of Tranquility and being discontinued)

Am I missing any?
XP5000 Diapers are plain white plastic backed

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and iluvdps2
Ber1979 said:
fyi the Forsite AM : PM is the medical version of their Under The Sea abdl diaper.

These are the plastic medical-style diapers I know about:

Abena Abri-Form Classic M4/L4 Brief
Attends Brief with Waistband
Attends Care Poly Brief, Heavy
Beesana Superslip Super Gr. 2
BetterDry M10
Beyond XP5000
Covidien Simplicity Brief
Covidien WINGS Choice Plus Brief
Covidien WINGS Choice Plus Brief
Depend Maximum Protection Brief
DryDayz Premium Adult Nappies
Drylife SlipSuper PE
Forsite AM PM
InControl Elite Hybrid Adult Incontinence Brief
InControl Essential Incontinence Brief
Kolibri Comslip Plus
Molicare Slip Maxi
NorthShore MegaMax White
NorthShore Supreme Brief Blue Pre-2020
NorthShore Supreme Lite Brief Blue
Ontex ID Expert Slip Maxi Brief
Select Disposable Brief, Heavy Incontinence
Select Disposable Brief, Heavy Protection
Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi
Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima
Total Dry Plus Protection Fitted Brief
Total Dry X-Plus Briefs
Tranquility ATN
Tranquility Select Disposable Briefs
Tranquility SlimLine Original Brief

And the plastic plain-colored diapers, as in no medical markings or ABDL prints:

ABUniverse ABU Simple
ABUniverse Simple Ultra
Bambino Bianco All White Diaper
Bambino X Plus Ultra Stretch All White Diaper
ConfiDry 24/7 Max Absorbency Brief
Dotty Diaper Plain and Simple
Dry Care ConfiDry 24/7 Max Absorbency Brief
Forma-Care X-Plus
InControl Inspire Select
InControl Inspire+ Nighttime Brief
InControl Original Brief
InControl Premium Nights Brief
LittleForBig ABDry
NorthShore MegaMax Black
NorthShore MegaMax Blue
NorthShore MegaMax Pink
Rearz Black Seduction
Rearz Seduction
Rearz Violet Seduction Nighttime Brief
Trest Elite Brief
Wellness Superio Signature Series Brief

Reactions: jellyjigger, Seasonedcitizen, iluvdps2 and 1 other person
ArchtopK said:

The Molicare Slip Maxi is plastic-backed. I'm not sure if that's the blue one you're referring to.

Molicare Slip Maxi (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Ber1979 said:

Yep, the Forsite AM PM is plain white except for the wetness stripe.

Forsite AM PM (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

+ Tena Slip Original
They are plastic backed with cloth sides.

Wellness has been mentioned but not the Wellness Original Briefs line (a.k.a. NASA briefs). If you've never tried them, you're missing out as they aren't like any other diaper. These are very good absorbency-wise and they sport a unique buttery rubbery smooth plastic backing similar to the original Attends yet its different in its own way (the main selling point for me). The plastic on the "Original" feels much better than their newer "Superio briefs" which has thick plastic, but not smooth or rubbery at all. These diapers come at a premium price (not unlike ABDL diapers), but the absorbency is underrated, at least on adisc IMO so you are getting something you can literally wear all day long, but that's my mileage. These are not as absorbent as Northshore's Megamax. The pinhole problems with the plastic outer cover have been fixed years ago... something I remember a lot of people complaining about. Another nice thing about these diapers is that they sport a VERY thin profile until you pee in them. In fact when you put them on for the first time, you'll swear you got ripped off as they are so thin! But, watch how much they hold... if you do wear them up to and past the point of leaking, you'll puff-up like a balloon and start to waddle.

Reactions: slipperywhenwet, Fluffybottoms and WillFord384
Back