Photos in public places how do you do it ?

babyjunior03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hi just curious how I would go about taking abdl photos in public as I've never done it and would love to try it
But I'm worried the police will show up or I get banned from the place

In my opinion please don't do this. Most people do not understand us and we do not need negative publicity. I have been photographed outside but in the complete privacy of my friends garden.

• Love
Reactions: Jamas, VeiledDevotee, Cashew and 1 other person
The reason was asking is because I've seen loads of people doing it on images
sissybaby34 said:
In my opinion please don't do this. Most people do not understand us and we do not need negative publicity. I have been photographed outside but in the complete privacy of my friends garden.

Try using photoshop.

Reactions: Cashew
babyjunior03 said:
The reason was asking is because I've seen loads of people doing it on images
Most of those people have a friend to take the picture and make sure no one else is around. Often outdoors away from crowds. Some are indeed photo shop. The rest are usually the subject of ridicule being labeled as creeps or perverts. And from the ones I've seen, I wouldn't debate against those labels.

The right way is to be at a place like folsom fair or another kink related event where photography is allowed. Keep in mind permissions should aways be allowed from everyone in the picture.

Reactions: NabePup
Cashew said:
Most of those people have a friend to take the picture and make sure no one else is around. Often outdoors away from crowds. Some are indeed photo shop. The rest are usually the subject of ridicule being labeled as creeps or perverts. And from the ones I've seen, I wouldn't debate against those labels.

The right way is to be at a place like folsom fair or another kink related event where photography is allowed. Keep in mind permissions should aways be allowed from everyone in the picture.
Thank you

Reactions: Cashew
Back