Peeing when you are out

nectar0001 said:
And nobody will know but you! Part of the fun.
Yes, that’s true.
Jackieinwbpa said:
I am at the point I can wet whenever and wherever and whatever so no need to stop for me!
jackie that’s nice that you’re at the point where you can wet your diaper wherever and wherever no need to stop and worry about a bathroom or anything. I’m very comfortable wearing a thick bulky adult diaper that’s not discreet like Northshore better dry. REARZ safari
Never have to worry about limiting what I’m drinking or getting up during a movie or a concert to use the bathroom. Very comfortable in my thick adult diaper and plastic pants.

Richard101 said:
I was wondering whether you stop walking and standstill when you pee your diaper when you are out. If so do you think people know why you have stopped.

I usually stop and I do it when any friends I am with are not looking. Just occasionally, if I am in a hurry and I really need to go, I will pee on the move but I need a full bladder to be able to do that
I can't start peeing while walking, but I usually just stand still for a couple of seconds (in front of the shelf in a supermarket for example), start peeing and just keep going while walking down the corridor. Same for when I go on a hike and similar things. I usually don't stop for the whole pee, just to start, as I always feel like people look at me strangely when I just stand around somewhere. I know they don't, but I feel like it and by walking while peeing, I can work around said feeling.

Reactions: nectar0001
Back