Peeing when shopping

LittleLuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like to pee in my diaper when I'm out. I find it really exciting to wet myself when I'm around people. I always wear plastic pants so I don't leak. Do you like to wet yourself around other people.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, PearlandDL, ChristianDiaperLover and 2 others
Wetting is good whenever, but in public is a bonus

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PearlandDL
I wet wherever I am.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Constantlydamp, PearlandDL and 1 other person
I like to put on a fresh clean nappy and go shopping in it. I usually drink plenty of fluids before I go out. and then while I'm out, I get the urge to pee, and I just let it go where ever I am.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and JunkyardDog1
pjs1957 said:
Do you like to wet yourself around other people.
Nope. But not really an option for me :)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Constantlydamp
I have wet while padded in the supermarket. Don't do it regularly.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PearlandDL
I do enjoy peeing while I'm out and about, whether shopping, at a bar or just going for a walk. As long as it is not interfering with the other people It's fine, but that's why I will never purposefully mess when out around others even at ABDL events I'd be reluctant to do that, no one will know when your wet/wetting but nobody wants to be stood next to someone who smells of poo.

I must admit though there is a certain smug satisfaction when your out and you overhear someone complaining about how badly they need a toilet (for instance on a bus stop) and there you are quietly peeing into your nappy without a care in the world.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, hotwheelsfan, NudistMD and 2 others
I just go when I need to go, really doesn't matter when because I have a diaper on anyway , only time I don't like it is when the diaper leaks🤫

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Tuck me awhile to learn to trust my diaper while out 8n.plulic... and yes 8 agree. My mind always goes someplace special when. I wet my self and no one around me has any idea I just wet my pants

I peed in my Betterdry day walking from the garage to the shops....

I wear 24/7 and have very little control - but there are two places I nearly always end up peeing - waiting at the supermarket checkout and when I refuel my car - just end up filling my diaper like a little kid

Reactions: antoniorain789, Seasonedcitizen and hotwheelsfan
Yep, it's so nice to discreetly let my body do its thing. That little boost of warmth and bulk helps get me through whatever errand I'm up to.

Reactions: DotTheCyberCat and Seasonedcitizen
When I am wearing all day I will pee anywhere. Peeing in shops is good and I had a nice pee on the escalators in a store which felt weird.
I always have my plastics on so leaks are rare.

I enjoy peeing in spurts when diapered in public. I just love the feeling of the padding getting warm and wet. So frequent spurts allows me to enjoy numerous tinkles

Reactions: JamisonFTM
pjs1957 said:
I like to pee in my diaper when I'm out. I find it really exciting to wet myself when I'm around people. I always wear plastic pants so I don't leak. Do you like to wet yourself around other people.
I typically try not to pee when others are around but when I go shopping I normally have uncontrollable accidents.

Last edited:
Back