Partner accepted me completely!

alexiosrediapered

Probably rolling around in a Goodnite ….
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi all - great news. My partner has accepted my diaper wearing and age regression. They had many questions and I was very excited to answer them all.

We are slowly easing into diapers, and for now I have just asked for help with tapes and what not until they are comfy enough for diaper changing since they are understandably a bit icked out with human waste in general. We set many boundaries such as telling them when I am wearing, whether or not they want me to wear that day, and the concept of me bringing a bag around or an extra diaper and some supplies to change. They understand now that I absolutely need them when I age regress, and that it’s a no brainer.

So far, they are overall pretty chill with it. I feel like this conversation should’ve happened a long time ago, but I was too scared to say anything more about my diaper wearing and age regression after I had improperly introduced it to them when we had first starting dating (very surprised they didn’t leave because of that…). I’m very glad I have a supportive and loving partner who is willing to work with me because I do understand how beyond our little bubble, diaper wearing and age regression is still taboo to non-wearers/people who are not IC somewhat of a struggle.

If anyone has any more questions or interested in more I will gladly answer them - I’m ecstatic that they have even made the choice to accept this since it has been so much of a struggle for me to accept it for myself and that this isn’t a part I can change of me.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperGirly, Lumos, Shannon1024 and 17 others
That is awesome, go slow and take baby steps.

Reactions: Bigbabybret, mistykitty, LittleTyke and 2 others
ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
That is awesome, go slow and take baby steps.
Of course! My end goal is to eventually get them to change me, but I have created work arounds so far.

Awesome! Congrats!

Reactions: alexiosrediapered
Congrats.
Thats an awesome outcome.

Great news - I'm over the moon for you.

I'm so jealous...

It's nice that you found someone like that who took the time to understand and is even willing to participate to some extent. Not many people like that and I kind of envy you a bit but I'm also grateful you found someone who lets you be you.

My does not know about my DL but she does know about me wearing Diapers and Plastic Panties and being OAB Incontinent. 🫠 But so far, she has not, nor has she changed my Diapers which I truly wish she would change me not always but at least once in a while to give us some intimacy between us.;):love:

Reactions: alexiosrediapered
Back