Paris Buying Diapers?

There are 5 of them in Paris alone :
  • 1 rue Danton
  • 68 boulevard Brune
  • 39 Rue Hermel
  • 35 Boulevard Exelmans
  • 27 Rue des Couronnes
They are often close to a metro station. You’re going to use the metro anyway.

Just to note, when I was in Paris, I picked up some own brand nappies under the label 'Absorbdys' from Carrefour.

I can't emphasise this strongly enough, avoid these! Biggest waste of money ever, truly awful nappies that seemed to have no SAP in them what so ever. Couldn't even hold one wetting without leaking. They left you feeling completely soaked too, just not pleasant to wear at all. They were incredibly cheap but their shockingly poor quality demonstrated why.

Hakanloaim said:
There are 5 of them in Paris alone :
  • 1 rue Danton
  • 68 boulevard Brune
  • 39 Rue Hermel
  • 35 Boulevard Exelmans
  • 27 Rue des Couronnes
They are often close to a metro station. You’re going to use the metro anyway.
Thank you so much. Also another thing, is it easier to get good dips in other country in europe? or its pretty much the same in stores?

I have no idea about the availability of good diapers in European stores in general. There are always online stores selling them but I can’t tell you about the physical ones. However, I do know that the good brands are sold all around the continent in one way or another.

Alright then, I'll keep trying, I'm also using a travel agency so I'm only able to sneak around stores when visiting places.

Update: So far best I've found is Confience Elastic 10 absorbtion, seems also thicker from the packaging.
I'm going to Brussels tomorrow, I'm gonna see if I can find any Tena Maxi there or better diapers. Anyone have recommendation or tips for Brussels?

I found some in Brussels, they're cloth feels but good quality. I'm going to Amsterdam is there recommendation?

Not really. You can go to an "apotheek" and ask for the big brands, like Depends, Tena, ID but what they usually have a very small subset of the what can be bought online. Also: if you order in shop, they probably have to order them too. If you buy on Monday morning chances are they have them in the afternoon. They are closed on saturday and sunday. Its mostly mail order.

You could buy them in just about any pharmacy. Monoprix should also have them. If you find them in Monoprix they will likely be on the top floor (af least that’s how the Monoprix on Cours Mirabeau in Aix-en-Provence was set up). For some reason, they had shower heads, hardware, light bulbs, and diapers on the same floor (strange (from an American perspective) but true).

The last time I was in France was in Spring, 2001 but on average the stores in various cities in most of the world don’t change all that much so this should work in a pinch if all else fails.

Back