Panties

Sachi said:
I've been curious about panties for a while now, and am unsure of what size to get so they fit right, and that i don't spend too much on them. Any suggestions?
I'm a 32 men's waist a and a women's medium or 7-9 fits great

Reactions: Angelapinks
depta99 said:
Be careful, panties are very addicting. You'll all of sudden find they crowd out your regular underwear in the top drawer ....
I guess I am in trouble...
They now crowd my top 3 drawers. The wife shares mine with me. Can't remember the last time she selected from her own panty drawer.
Dependonme

• Haha
Reactions: OnePiece, Angelapinks, 87dervaTheExplora and 1 other person
My wife won't let me wear panties, saying things like "real men don't wear panties"...

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, LittleMaryJane, Angelapinks and 2 others
artemisenterri said:
My wife won't let me wear panties, saying things like "real men don't wear panties"...
Maybe she's correct, but you're missing out!! I never professed to be a 'real man' anyway, I'm just ... myself.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks, artemisenterri and 1 other person
artemisenterri said:
Real men are secure in their masculinity. Remind her of that. That is why she married you.

Reactions: Furrytum and Angelapinks
artemisenterri said:
But they do, tell her to google Real Men in Panties and she will see for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, artemisenterri and michaelmc
Angelapinks said:
But they do, tell her to google Real Men in Panties and she will see for herself.
During my working life I have spotted a few panty lines and peeking waistbands on guys both at work and out in the real world.

Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and Seasonedcitizen
Most definitely. I think I read somewhere that it's by far the most common kink

Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora, Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and 2 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
Real men are secure in their masculinity. Remind her of that. That is why she married you.
Tbh, in recent years, she's been claiming that marrying me was an "escape" from her family, not out of any specific affection for me...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
Angelapinks said:
She'd say "those aren't real men, those are freaks"...

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and michaelmc
artemisenterri said:
Not a nice thing to say 😥

Reactions: michaelmc
LittleMaryJane said:
Not a nice thing to say 😥
Well, she has nothing nice to say about our kinks...

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Go to Walmart and buy a 6 pack of Joyspun (house brand) for under $15.00. I only buy the lace hipster style. They fit great and feel great. Less than $2.50/pair is as inexpensive as you can get.

• Haha
Reactions: artemisenterri
Peesalot said:
Go to Walmart and buy a 6 pack of Joyspun (house brand) for under $15.00. I only buy the lace hipster style. They fit great and feel great. Less than $2.50/pair is as inexpensive as you can get.
I've seen plenty of 5/6 pair packs at Dollar General or Family Dollar for under $10 per pack... That $15 is expensive.

artemisenterri said:
I've seen plenty of 5/6 pair packs at Dollar General or Family Dollar for under $10 per pack... That $15 is expensive.
I was very partial to Lycra panties later on so even though I have quite a lot of cheaper cotton panties both women's and girls I would often pay $20 to $30 per pair for those nylon and Lycra ones I was drawn to. I have many, many pairs of panties totaling in the hundreds and have just found some containers of plastic panties from the 60's 70's and 80's totaling maybe a hundred or more. The force was strong in this one Yoda said.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: OnePiece, artemisenterri and michaelmc
Back