Pampers cruisers size 7?

AmberStarfield said:
I found a 44 pack of Cruizers 7s at Walmart about 3 weeks ago and bought the only box. I haven’t looked for them again recently. I’m not really impressed with the current designs, the animals riding bikes and scooters are okay-ish.. but the teal colored triangle prints are rather ugly imop. I get that they have to be unisex designs, but I would much rather pee and poop on Ariel.. hehe
Same. I will miss the 3t4t overnight pull-ups with Cinderella and Bell on them. They have a new design now with Bo Peep.

Reactions: AmberStarfield and BobbiSueEllen
AmberStarfield said:
There really isn’t many other size 7’s to compare them to other than Parents Choice

not taped design but is size 8:

(I didn't even touch the japanese market, every company over there has products made for preteens and teens essentially)

Also keep in mind some diapers weight isn't the same per size on all products.

They should try and capitalize on the XS market at the very least IMO. There are very few XS products on the market so, I imagine a lot of parents would rather stick to using what they've known instead of instantly jumping into adult products that cost way more, introduce two tapes, and can be worse at times.

Not to mention they still be within that age range where it wouldn't be to crazy to have designs on them, even if they where more like teen styled.

AmberStarfield said:
Comparing 7 Cruizers or Swadlers to a size 6, I can say there definitely is an increased length to the diaper and an increased capacity for pee. I think they hold a bit more than XL Goodnites. There really isn’t many other size 7’s to compare them to other than Parents Choice, which are nothing more than a low quality size 6 diaper with longer tabs. Only thing I have found for a close rival is HEB size 7, which are very decent diapers.

Interesting that it's an increase in length and not the width! PC I guess are budget, budget, Up and Up though, I have optimism for them. If single bag are ever available again, then I'll give them a shot, love my Goodnites, but just prefer the SAP of a baby diaper, and anymore, the taped sides.

If Pampers Size 7 are selling poorly, part of the reason is because there was no significant size increase. I'm sure parents will kids with disabilities or whatever wish tfeee was a non-medical diaper for their older children.
--‐-------‐-----------‐
I really like Libero designs. More cool looking, instead of looking baby-ish.

Last edited:
I was able to get suze 7 swaddlers; but the wings were not stretchy at all. It was a cheap sturdy material. Anyone encounter that?

MCDG111 said:
I was able to get suze 7 swaddlers; but the wings were not stretchy at all. It was a cheap sturdy material. Anyone encounter that?
Yea, however I never expected them to stretch enough to fit me anyway. It's the quilted padding inside swaddlers that makes them great. Soo soft.

I'm lucky enough to get them to stretch around my 29 waist. Which is good enough for me. I tried the abu type stuff but 4 tapes, and the SDK isn't doing to for me.

There's no doubt in my mind that if I was way younger but in 2020 I would be rocking baby diapers for a long while, I grew out of size 6 diapers back in year 2000, I'm pretty sure the difference was going from a 24" waist to a 26" waist, If I was back to a 26" waist I'd prob have no issues with todays baby diapers w/ the stretch sides.

Kinda wish I was a kid when size 6 came out. When I was 11 I was reall fir from sports and had a 25” waist.

LOL - I think at age 10 I was very slim, like 20" waist and a size 5 diaper fit me almost perfectly, When size 6 diapers came out in 1998 I think I only had added about 2" of waist size and naturally the size 6 diapers provided me the comfort and fit I needed, toward year 2000 size 6 diapers were getting pretty tight on me, still could squeeze into them though, then like a poof of smoke I finally had a big growth spurt and that was it for me, but if they had stretchy sides like today I'd prob get another few years out of them, especially baby dry's and cruisers size 7.

Seabear said:
I was thinking the same, they would make a fortune if they were to make them for bigger kids
Seabear said:
I have just ordered some size 8s and I’m 34” so will let u no when I get them may have to extend the tabs abit

I’ve just got my pampers size 8 and really disappointed, I wouldn’t waist your money. I had to get 100 as they were the cheapest but you’d be better off getting 10 adult nappies that fit properly for the same price. They barely covered my parts and they ripped I stretched them that much. I had a quick attempt to extend them like the op said but was more like thong than a nappy. I should of none being baby nappies they wouldn’t fit but think as I’ve seen women online wearing them they would fit me too. They were obviously a lot slimmer and haven’t got any danglys to worry about! Still, it’s out my system now think I will get some tykables overnights next

Seabear said:
I’ve just got my pampers size 8 and really disappointed, I wouldn’t waist your money. I had to get 100 as they were the cheapest but you’d be better off getting 10 adult nappies that fit properly for the same price. They barely covered my parts and they ripped I stretched them that much. I had a quick attempt to extend them like the op said but was more like thong than a nappy. I should of none being baby nappies they wouldn’t fit but think as I’ve seen women online wearing them they would fit me too. They were obviously a lot slimmer and haven’t got any danglys to worry about! Still, it’s out my system now think I will get some tykables overnights next
I'm sorry they didn't work out for you...I guess you'll have a LOT of stuffers to use in larger adult diapers for the next while, if you bought 100. My pack of 52 is slowly dwindling but I'll definitely be ordering more before they run out completely.
I bought Huggies Overnights 6 on a whim recently and they're pretty disappointing. They have this smell to them when they are wet that is super off-putting, like almost chemical. My thinking is I simply need to seed them with baby powder and scented water first.

Reactions: TigerDL and Seabear
Wish I could get libero, heard they were pretty good

Back