Pacifier Problems

Soundsleeper

Sleep like a baby.
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Fell asleep in communal space with my pacifier, after work, I have a roommate, who got home while I was passed out. I woke up, with the ceiling light on, and it took me a brief second to realize my pacifier was still in place. I snatched it out of my mouth and I'm wondering if I have been spotted. He didn't say anything, but we been good friends for many years and maybe he is just being respectful of me.
Wish I knew for sure though.

• Wow
Reactions: thedlguy, GabyinPurple, medfet878 and 4 others
If you Knew what do you think would change.

how would you feel if you asked him and you ended up coming out as a Little to your freand?

The reason I am asking these questions is to help you decide where to go from here as you eather ask him about it or you just cary on wonding if he saw you suckling.

Your freand might also be wonding how to approach the subject with you as well.

I would say being open and honest is best but that not always the case and you know your situation the best.

Hugs

Just say you grind your teeth and use it so your don't grind them

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 75838
😱

Dry247 said:
Just say you grind your teeth and use it so your don't grind them
That is a very feasible answer. Thank you.

Soundsleeper said:
That is a very feasible answer. Thank you.
Ya people that are addicted to some drugs deal with that, the grinding of the teeth.
or
Say you have an overactive toungue. it pushed on your teeth. a pacifier would stop that in it's tracks.

Reactions: medfet878 and Seasonedcitizen
Well just to update, I found out my roommate did in fact see me sleeping with my pacifier. I am astonished that I am not being ridiculed or made fun of for it. In the long run, we are both adults, and I appreciate his understanding of it.

• Love
Reactions: siysiy and Dry247
Back