Other uses for diapers

sdsu09 said:
My wife put ice inside baby diapers to put on her lady parts after childbirth. When the ice melted the diaper soaked it all up and nothing else got wet.
Genius. I will try that at my next birth. The mom to be vh is very organic so I am sure she will have cloth diapers!! Learn something new every day. 🤩

the sap is a great way to hold heat or cold for a heating or cooling pad.

I actually use baby diapers daily under my armpits when I'm working. I sweat a lot when I have to think, so they help 😅 I used to put napkins under my arms, but they got all nasty and soggy in no time at all. Baby diapers work really well for nervous armpit sweat lol

I actually heard this tip from a friend.
He told me this funny story about this musical conductor who was a BIG man, and one summer he was in a full suit ordering the orchestra at a practice. After the practice, he walked super sweaty to his bag, grabbed a couple of baby diapers out of there and started to dry himself off with them xD

Reactions: Bobbysgirl67
TyphaHare said:
I actually use baby diapers daily under my armpits when I'm working. I sweat a lot when I have to think, so they help 😅 I used to put napkins under my arms, but they got all nasty and soggy in no time at all. Baby diapers work really well for nervous armpit sweat lol

I actually heard this tip from a friend.
He told me this funny story about this musical conductor who was a BIG man, and one summer he was in a full suit ordering the orchestra at a practice. After the practice, he walked super sweaty to his bag, grabbed a couple of baby diapers out of there and started to dry himself off with them xD
A real man's man.

I use pull-ups for my period. Since I have menorrhagia my periods are super long and intense as f*ck. I wear pull-ups so I don’t constantly have to change, worry about leaks, worry about stains, and spend tons of money on pads that I go through like crazy. Even the “overnight” pads don’t stand a chance. The leak guards are fantastic. I can sleep through the night now without worrying about ruining my pajamas and sheets!!! Also, diapers are really good to clean glass with because they don’t leave little fibers everywhere and they soak up all the extra moisture. That and they last longer than paper towels before you have to throw them out. Also, they’re really good for picking up animal puke/poop. You don’t get your hands dirty and you can close the mess in a tight seal and not worry about it leaking everywhere. I had 1 incontinent cat and 1 cat that was senile so....yeah...we went through a lot of dollar store diapers when they were alive.

Reactions: diaperfooties
A hat

My brother used to work as a postage machine technician and got a hold of several hospital diapers and used them to soak up ink. Since the ink is water based the diapers sucked that shit up like a sponge. He also had bed pads later on.

diaperdawg said:
There is a high strength antiperspirant called Certain-Dri you should order. It can be irritating so apply it sparingly to the hairy parts of the armpits. After a few weeks it will result in a dramatic improvement! Also, apply at night and wash thoroughly in the morning with soap and water. There are some other brands out there as well, they are all based in high strength (generally 20%) aluminum based formulas.

It works wonders!

Thank you for the tip! Thus far I haven't been too concerned about it, since there's no bad smell attached to the condition, but I will look into this.

Reactions: Deleted member 50300
I actually use those for growing plants I take the gel and I actually use them for for growing so this is what you must do you take the gel take take it out what it get underneath a rock within a few days everything is going to grow

Back