Ostracized and cyber bullying on abdl Reddit sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Ostracized ad outcasted on Reddit abdl sub. Severe cyber bullying about military background.

ive been having just the most horrible time on Reddit and Facebook with cyber bullying, Reddit because they allow post histories to be seen this allows anyone to judge and bully you based off what you posted to other subs, I feel completely outcasted in a group I thought would accept me, I don’t feel accepted in the abdl sub anymore and so many people on it hanged up on me and bullied me severely over the missileer nuclear weapons launch officer thing, saying how impossible it is for a medical waiver to be given for incontinence ( it’s not impossible and the bullies most of them don’t know anything about military) and they bullied me about my body ( shaming my body and my uniform) I always wear only my missileer uniforms because they symbolize who I am inside I wear absolutely nothing else. People shamed me on other subs for being abdl and on abdl sub I was bullied for being a missileer, for just being different in general. I’ve struggled with severe depression because of it and just feel so hated, so unloved and unaccepted everywhere except here, I’m terrified of it happening here too, I’ve been hurting so badly over it. The thing is is I kindly stand up and ask them to stop that it’s hurting me, and they continue they don’t care that they’re causing me so much harm, I can’t even post comments there without a bunch of people downvoting me, telling. Me they’re sick of my comments even if they’re good,

I’m nothing but kind, docile and extremely gentle, loving and loyal. I’ve struggled my whole life being the victim of severe child abuse physically emotionally abused, and bullied throughout school as a kid severely. And now I think life’s getting better and the internet is full of hateful people wanting to make others lives miserable until they crack, I think they’re insecure and they see my differences and how emotionally vulnerable i am and they attack that, and so many people join them even ones that don’t know me at all. I can’t fathom why anyone would bully someone else, I would never do such a cruel thing. I’m so sad and so broken. I don’t make friends easily because I’m so different as it is, and that’s all I want is a true friend. And likeminded people who are also abdls, I feel I don’t belong anywhere, that maybe I should just give up. Sorry.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, sdweasel and CutieProtector
friend, as a life advice from someone who suffered a lot of bullying at school.

Send everyone to hell, what does it matter if they don't like you, do they pay your bills? Or is your life tied to their approval? As long as there are no physical assaults, you can follow these instructions:
tenor.gif

and voila !!, cyber bullying is over.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Paddy2020, CutieProtector, INTrePid and 6 others
There are reasons why "throw away"Reddit accounts exist. Just saying. Honestly the format of Reddit where we are all just little bobble headed aliens, contributes to this. As does the people that find it easier to downvote and they feel that is "fighting the good fight" no matter what side of a spectrum you are on. Instead of engaging in rational discourse.

Reactions: INTrePid, Lyokodl, BlizzardKid and 2 others
Never had anything to do with so called social media..... why? BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST ANTISOCIAL THING I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!!!!
Delete the lot of them, throw them away like the trash they are.
You have us and WE LOVE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE.

You be you my friend, take off and nuke em from orbit!!

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Lyokodl, CrazySmoker and 2 others
Unfortunately many folks act like aggressive donkeys online … only advice I can give is, do not take it personally.

Reactions: Lyokodl, ThePaddedTurtle, BlizzardKid and 2 others
ChristopherRichard said:
Never had anything to do with so called social media..... why? BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST ANTISOCIAL THING I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!!!!

this is social media.

This isn’t your fault, however I would recommend creating separate accounts. For example my ADISC account is very non descriptive and holds no personal link to who I actually am.

People will target others over anything so don’t take it personally. They probably just have issues of their own.

tails1234 said:
this is social media.
Eh not really. Not in the traditional sense of Facebook or Twitter. This is just a forum, so I don’t really see it as social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: tails1234 and Traveller
That's horrible, but also not unexpected. On some venues it has became the norm for people to attack other people just because they are different, and they seem to do so just so they can feel better about themselves...and often in front of others as if to say, "I'm not screwed up like that loser". It's sad, but it also does create a delineation between understanding and bigotry.
I was in the military when I really started to understand the DL side of me (still didn't have a name for it though) and I know all too well how it would have been reacted to if anyone had found out. At that time, those who had been in for awhile often joked (or maybe seriously) "it was illegal when I joined(to be homosexual), now it's 'dont ask don't tell, I'm getting out before it's mandatory". Such closed minded insecure approaches to something that wouldn't have even affected them.

Reactions: Traveller
tails1234 said:
this is social media.
Nope it's a forum.... take a look at definition of social media, granted ADISC just qualifies as being within the broadest description, but hey Tails1234, ever been trolled or bullied or ostracized here?..... SERIOUSLY NO OFFENCE, AND I OWE YOU A PINT, BUT, my reply to you right here right now is as close as you'll get on ADISC👍😁

Reactions: tails1234
ChristopherRichard said:
Nope it's a forum.... take a look at definition of social media, granted ADISC just qualifies as being within the broadest description, but hey Tails1234, ever been trolled or bullied or ostracized here?..... SERIOUSLY NO OFFENCE, AND I OWE YOU A PINT, BUT, my reply to you right here right now is as close as you'll get on ADISC👍😁
Alright. I have learned something new today. Yes you are correct so that means I technically owe you a pint as well. Which means we both will be drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: Traveller
ChristopherRichard said:

Let's hold up a bit on that last line there friend. 🤣 there are easier ways to get glow in the dark adult diapers.

• Haha
Reactions: Lumos, CutieProtector, nwm and 2 others
IMO, it's fine to disagree with the policies and work to change them. It's not fine to attack those who (by choice or coercion) uphold the policies. (See spitting on returning Vietnam vets for a classic illustration of misplaced ire.)

Reactions: dous and DwarvenDL
Well you're welcome here and loved for who you are!!❤💚💜💙💙

Reactions: Angelapinks, BlizzardKid and perlFerret
Sorry that's happening to you, people suck!

Seconded on having a throwaway/secondary account for ABDL stuff. People unfortunately will look through your post history when you comment anything even remotely controversial/non-vanilla so that's why it's best to keep separate accounts. Especially as a member of the military on largely military subs.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Particularly being active duty; people can be plain cruel. And they have no mercy when processing SF-86s; anything that might be sus will be looked into. I'd strongly suggest any military members of any type have second, unconnected account for posting to kink and fetish communities.

That said, I'll toss out the same thing I said last time this came up: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And it hasn't been provided.

Reactions: dous, Lyokodl, FatherGoose and 2 others
tails1234 said:
this is social media.
Wrong answer. It's asocial Networking

Reactions: Lyokodl and KitsuneFox
Traemo said:
Particularly being active duty; people can be plain cruel. And they have no mercy when processing SF-86s; anything that might be sus will be looked into. I'd strongly suggest any military members of any type have second, unconnected account for posting to kink and fetish communities.

That said, I'll toss out the same thing I said last time this came up: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And it hasn't been provided.
We're supposed to have "no mercy" for SF-86s. That's kind of the point. Or it was when I handled them. (They weren't exactly my "problem" to process but they were on checklists we had to go through. I didn't have need to know for the contents, just their existence.)

I like the suggestions of having a "throw away"/separate account. I think most people do, anyway. I do. Especially being a DL.

At the same time I do admire anyone that has one account that represents themselves entirely online. It adds to the human experience knowing how dynamic people really are.

Nobody should have to endure bullying that leads to a diminished self-esteem and leads to emotional or mental issues. Sometimes you got to remember some people just suck, and suck more online. Even on the other end of a phone call (if you have worked in a call center), or in another car. Anywhere your not face-to-face people can be less understanding and forgiving.

From what your post says it looks like you got a lot to be proud of. Recognize other things you like about yourself and harness it into a sense of unbridled self-confidence that allows you to stand up and defend yourself. You are a human being. It takes human beings as described to fight and make change so we can look back in 20 years and say "how could we have the attitude and lack of acceptance we once had?".

Or just get a separate account. Either way, have fun! 🙃

Reactions: ShyBoo81, DwarvenDL and perlFerret
I don't think it's fair to people who have served to appear on a general population forum and claim that you are in the air force as an officer when you're not.

Reactions: dous
I'm sorry dude. That's just terrible. Reddit community sucks altogether. You won't find the kind of dl crowd from various walks of life there. They're all pretty much the same. The normal and well adjusted people stay away from Reddit and end up here.

Reactions: Paddy2020
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back