Ordering Online

Hello !
I have bought an overall at O&P in Japan, but mistook the right size, so I am selling it now :(
too bad because it is a great quality product !
If someone is interested ...
Cheers
Mangustao

• Wow
Reactions: LilxFawn
Mangustao said:
Hello !
I have bought an overall at O&P in Japan, but mistook the right size, so I am selling it now :(
too bad because it is a great quality product !
If someone is interested ...
Cheers
Mangustao
Were they $200 when you bought them?! Holy cow. That’s like, half of a weeks paycheck for me. I want them but then I saw the price and was like nope can’t afford it 😭

Is it possible to order from any of these and pick them up at the post office near by?

MetalMann said:
Perhaps if you change your supplies provider, you can get a more sincere
Discreet way to get your items. XP Medical is great for this, and plenty of others as well. Cheapchux, Northshore, and others.
How good is ABUniverse about this? If I buy a pack of 10 diapers from them, will it be obvious what it is?

Last edited:
xpmedical is great for shipping. They use FedEx ground in most situations. Most of the US there are places called Kinko's which is a FedEx print and ship offices. You can have your packages delivered to them nearby and you can track it on FedEx App or the Kinko's location will call you when it arrives. There is no additional fees for this service. You just have to pick it up within 7 to 10 days or it will be shipped back. It's basically the same service for business that you travel out of town for meetings and instead of taking it with you you ship it to that office and pick it up when you get there.

littles downunder is a good online store in australia

Back