Ordered some Abena M4 Premium Cloth Backed - What to Expect?

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, I have been waiting to try these briefs out for a while and am really excited! Before I tell you what I am looking for in a diaper, I’ll tell you what I want to do in it. *Preface contains graphic content lol*

- I definitely like to pee in my diapers, I love how it makes me feel little

-I am interested in experimenting with pooping, not too sure what to expect in that category

-I also want to have sex with my boyfriend in them. We both love diapers!!

- I like the thick feeling between my legs, like I have to crawl

- I am planning on wearing a onesie over it to feel little

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Make sure you're well hydrated and wearing something over the diaper. Cloth backed M4s are terrible at odor control and tend to feel kind of damp and clammy on the outside after they've been used. They're also pretty disappointing in the thickness department.

As far as pooping goes, basically any diaper with leak guards (M4 included) will work.

As far as diapered sex goes, if you put holes in the diaper it's going to get fluff everywhere. Something a little less non-invasive (e.g. vibrator) will result in way less mess.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
Thank you, after your suggestions I proceeded to cancel my order and look for another diaper that offers what I am looking for. What would you recommend?

Crinklz are probably the absolute best you can get for a cost per capacity (the plain white version is called betterdry). They start out thin, but swell quite a lot.

My other recommendation would be anything from ABU. ABU diapers all have a plastic landing strip across the front for the tapes, if that kind of thing is important to you. They're basically the go-to abdl diaper company.

Another one worthy of mention is confidry247. They're plain white, fairly bulky to start, and hold a lot.

Oh, and then for #2 I'd suggest something cheap. Tranquility ATN is a nice plastic backed offering. Thin and doesn't hold much compared to the others I listed, but can be had for like $1 each and will hold a BM as well as anything else really. Added bonus of getting really squishy when wet.

I'd also recommend Crinklz, PeekABU is also great. For the sex part, just undo one of the lower tapes and pull the diaper to the side. That worked good for my wife and I for a long time (till I had my prostrate removed anyways).

They are going to sag!!!

Pooping is an odd experience but you regret it afterwards. Really hard to clean yourself unless you use the shower.

Covering your genital area with baby cream and wearing a diaper is like wearing a chastity belt.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Pooping is an odd experience but you regret it afterwards. Really hard to clean yourself unless you use the shower.

Covering your genital area with baby cream and wearing a diaper is like wearing a chastity belt.

I would say it varies. It's certainly more exciting going in than after but I wouldn't say I regret.

Ch3stersGhost said:
Thank you, after your suggestions I proceeded to cancel my order and look for another diaper that offers what I am looking for. What would you recommend?
Actually I have had good results with the abena m4 cloth backed except for a couple times but it was because I I taped the diaper to tight but I like them use these diapers several times a week for bedwetting and my bed is still dry even though my diaper is soaked

Back