Opposite of sissy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetaSonic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sissy is biological boys wearing baby girls’ clothes.
What’s the female counterpart to this?

The only thing I could think of is possibly girls who are "Tom Boys" they often wear boys clothes like overalls, boys jeans, t shirts..They often dont mind doing boys things. They are however more accepted socially than a boy wearing feminine clothes. Although many parents sometimes lament they want their daughters to be more girl like

Many years ago I read that the English equivalent to a sissy male was Jane Girl.

I mean....

I'm kind of like that in a sense?

Idk. IRL I tend to dress quite masculine and I've had a few times when I've been mistaken for a man. I don't really mind it since to me, I don't quite feel like I'm exactly female. Now, I'd never actually want to be like... go on Testosterone or get a surgery to give me male genitalia or get top surgery. I'd be quite distressed if I got the body of a man. I guess the closest I can get to describing me is androgynous. I want to sometimes look very feminine but I also like having the aesthetic of like a slim, more androgynous looking man. Like I don't want to look necessarily big and muscular and strong. I just like to bend gender expression at times. But I'll quit with my essay

I always think it’s really unfair that a boy who likes to dress as a girl is ridiculed for being a sissy.

But a girl who dresses as a boy - borrowing her boyfriend’s or dad’s jumper, or shirt, and wearing jeans or trousers, is accepted without question.

I mean, it’s good that girls who wear boys’ clothes are accepted without question, but why not the other way round?

I love going out dressed as a girl/woman, and most of the time it’s fine. But I did get teased about it, especially when I was younger.

Reactions: Rakvirsza, stuckin60s, rbm and 1 other person
ZetaSonic said:
Sissy is biological boys wearing baby girls’ clothes.
What’s the female counterpart to this?
My definition of a Sissy is a male who prefers to be both submissive and feminine in their dress and demeanor.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, RedStripeLvr and rbm
Tomboy. I happen to find tomboys very attractive. My best female friend is a tomboy, and we get along so well because we both like getting our hands dirty and racing. 🙂🙃 It always trips me up when her girly side shows. She's so smart, doesn't let her emotions get in the way unless its her kids or family and is overall badass! 😁

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64 and Seasonedcitizen
KrankyPants said:
Tomboy. I happen to find tomboys very attractive. My best female friend is a tomboy, and we get along so well because we both like getting our hands dirty and racing. 🙂🙃 It always trips me up when her girly side shows. She's so smart, doesn't let her emotions get in the way unless its her kids or family and is overall badass! 😁
I like strong women too! My wife is one of the toughest people I know. Im attracted to feminine women also, but for companionship and friendship I like a girl who can hang with the boys.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back