IWannawear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Had a change in my morning routine due to doctors appointment Monday. Normally went getting ready for work I put on condom cath and a leg bag, but since there was a possibility of needing a clean sample I went to a potent with just a Tena overnight men's pad. Straight to work after appointment, planned to change once there, but got pulled into a situation, and after a while, picked up a box and my bladder let loose. Thought the pad was going to survive, but it had, unknowingly to me, folded into a funnel at the back end, and once it filled up, it just ran pee out the end.. ended up with a hand sized wet spot, wet underwear, wet onesie, wet jeans, and a quick run to my storage bin for my cath kit..

Got switched over, dried everything out best I could with papertowels, and shame walked back into what I was doing...

After action review... should have used pad in a pullup for the appointment, since it's in my charts that I have uic and 'dribbles'...

Also, overnight last night, I wet twice apparently.. woke up around 2 needing to pee, but was comfirtable, so just went back to sleep. Woke again at 4, kinda needed to go, so started to get up and realized I was already soggy, so just relaxed and went again... so nice not to have to get out of the nice warm bed....

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Napincolove, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
Well, that sucks that you wound up wet at work! Would have been handy to have a wall-mounted hand-dryer at work to dry your clothes more effectively - although I have yet to find one that isn't noisy as hell.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
That would have helped.... but, Would that count as a 'blow job..?

Apparently my IC is progressing, last two nights I have woken up either wet, or wetting, with no input from waking mind. Last night went to bed at 1030, woke at a bit after midnight to a warm wet sensation, but no more flow, so had just gone. Too late to worry so went back to sleep, and woke again about 3 am, feeling myself going as the warmth spread up the butt padding of my Northshore pullup, so got up, put on fresh pullup with Tena mens pad booster, and went back to bed. Slept thru until a bit after 9 (felt SO good to sleep like thst), but Woke up soggy with no memory of wetting again. Checked my fitbit info and there was a very brief awake spot around 5 am (when I normally wake up). Wondering if that was when I wet again, but not sure. After I got up, was fixing my morning Advocate Spark, and, as soon as I turned on the water I wet again, flooding to the point of leaking around one leg gathering.

IF this continues I am going to have to sit down with wife and discuss moving to full on diapers overnight. I have told her a few times that I've woken up wet, or had to change in the middle of the night. Am pretty sure she knows I have stepped up from just Tena overnight pads to Pullups, as things in my 'self care cabinet' have been moved around, but, if it's time to go all in I need her on board and understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
IWannawear said:
That would have helped.... but, Would that count as a 'blow job..?

Apparently my IC is progressing, last two nights I have woken up either wet, or wetting, with no input from waking mind. Last night went to bed at 1030, woke at a bit after midnight to a warm wet sensation, but no more flow, so had just gone. Too late to worry so went back to sleep, and woke again about 3 am, feeling myself going as the warmth spread up the butt padding of my Northshore pullup, so got up, put on fresh pullup with Tena mens pad booster, and went back to bed. Slept thru until a bit after 9 (felt SO good to sleep like thst), but Woke up soggy with no memory of wetting again. Checked my fitbit info and there was a very brief awake spot around 5 am (when I normally wake up). Wondering if that was when I wet again, but not sure. After I got up, was fixing my morning Advocate Spark, and, as soon as I turned on the water I wet again, flooding to the point of leaking around one leg gathering.

IF this continues I am going to have to sit down with wife and discuss moving to full on diapers overnight. I have told her a few times that I've woken up wet, or had to change in the middle of the night. Am pretty sure she knows I have stepped up from just Tena overnight pads to Pullups, as things in my 'self care cabinet' have been moved around, but, if it's time to go all in I need her on board and understanding.
🤣 I think that would only count as a "blow job" in the loosest of terms!

I think my wife is glad I've upgraded my nighttime protective gear. If I get out of bed to change less often, that's fewer times she wakes up when I get out of, or into, our bed. Fortunately, she's been very supportive about buying, testing, and using what works to keep the bed dry.

Running water, or washing my hands, pretty much triggers my bladder immediately.

Reactions: Lethdale, Diprs2 and Edgewater
AttilaThePun said:
🤣 I think that would only count as a "blow job" in the loosest of terms!

I think my wife is glad I've upgraded my nighttime protective gear. If I get out of bed to change less often, that's fewer times she wakes up when I get out of, or into, our bed. Fortunately, she's been very supportive about buying, testing, and using what works to keep the bed dry.

Running water, or washing my hands, pretty much triggers my bladder immediately.
You're very kind, my friend! I would not have been anywhere that kind as I do not suffer fools well!

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
Edgewater said:
You're very kind, my friend! I would not have been anywhere that kind as I do not suffer fools well!
Many thanks!

For necessity, I wear diapers. I have no nostalgia for them from childhood - I don't even remember being in them as a kid. I don’t "love" them, but I suppose I appreciate the numerous options of products there are to choose from these days. I wish I didn't *need* them, as I'm sure you have felt similarly for many years. And I've seen you make many very kind and informative posts to all and sundry, so I'm skeptical of your stated lack of kindness. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, slimjiminy and Edgewater
Back