Oops binge again

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Been bad last week and a bit ..... I have been wearing good nights/underjams/Walmart sleep pants all day/night every day. My mom really is oblivious and doesn’t notice at all. I started off only wearing during the day and still using the potty and wetting them before bed, now last 3 days I have been more pee into goodnights than the potty, same with at night. Really wish I could get real diapers and use them in front of her (both of us are home all day and normally watching TV together). But no matter what those are visible wet under jeans on my because I’m so tiny. I have molicares I use when she is gone Monday night but they waaaay too loud for around her (do love the crinkle though). Even figured out goodnights are not visible under my thicker yoga pants so yoga class has been very relaxing this week ;). I seen to have zero interest for 2 weeks and then all about the diapers for the other 2 weeks in a month .... wonder if hormones play a role? I have zero interest during period and then two weeks after.

i do miss my own place where I could wear what I wanted all the time ..... stupid chronic migraines and causing me unable to work.

Reactions: MillyBelle7
KarmaBaby said:
Been bad last week and a bit ..... I have been wearing good nights/underjams/Walmart sleep pants all day/night every day. My mom really is oblivious and doesn’t notice at all. I started off only wearing during the day and still using the potty and wetting them before bed, now last 3 days I have been more pee into goodnights than the potty, same with at night. Really wish I could get real diapers and use them in front of her (both of us are home all day and normally watching TV together). But no matter what those are visible wet under jeans on my because I’m so tiny. I have molicares I use when she is gone Monday night but they waaaay too loud for around her (do love the crinkle though). Even figured out goodnights are not visible under my thicker yoga pants so yoga class has been very relaxing this week ;). I seen to have zero interest for 2 weeks and then all about the diapers for the other 2 weeks in a month .... wonder if hormones play a role? I have zero interest during period and then two weeks after.

i do miss my own place where I could wear what I wanted all the time ..... stupid chronic migraines and causing me unable to work.
if you have spots where you have no interest, that is called being strung out

KarmaBaby said:

Possibly hormones. Never related the DL cycle to menstrual cycle before. And how perverse that when diapers would be most useful (during period) that’s when interest is low! I relate completely.

Back