Old vs New Goodnites

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
b0406937-d15b-41e4-a3ac-fd9ce94d411f-jpeg.44931
What are the differences in these two packs of Goodnites?4BB86F31-522A-4925-87E8-36C420B3BB71.jpeg

Last edited:
designs changed, no more camo, now its space and stripe pull ups.

Reactions: TigerDL, CodyBaby and osirisboi15
cantthinkofaname said:
designs changed, no more camo, now its space and stripe pull ups.
So the old ones (on the right) are the old ones?

osirisboi15 said:
So the old ones (on the right) are the old ones?

Yes, but they did some batch with the old boxes and bags with the new Goodnites in them, so they could still be the new designs in them. Source, my last box of Goodnites before the design change had the old graphics on the box, but the new Goodnites graphic in it.

Reactions: TigerDL and osirisboi15
Fool of the mind I guess.

Even online shops like Ebay and Amazon have their product imagery incorrect and it's frustrating at times. I guess not that I'm complaining; as long as I get my batch of Goodnites and Drynites. But you always miss the old designs at times.

Reactions: TigerDL and PianoMusic1
I saved 3 of the last ones I had, I still have 2 camo and 1 with the stripes, I'm not sure but perhaps they could be sold in lets say 10-15 yrs from now, perhaps some will be sold like gold.

Reactions: TigerDL and GoodniteLover219
CodyBaby said:
I saved 3 of the last ones I had, I still have 2 camo and 1 with the stripes, I'm not sure but perhaps they could be sold in lets say 10-15 yrs from now, perhaps some will be sold like gold.

I have four of the vintage plain white fairy Goodnites left. Planning to use them next after I used my last three Korean Goodnites. It's hard; but they've been in my stash for nearly a year now so I gotta move to better pastures. I'll certainly treasure the next four nights with them while it lasts.

And you're definitely right on that. It'd be something for sure.

CodyBaby said:
Yes, but they did some batch with the old boxes and bags with the new Goodnites in them, so they could still be the new designs in them. Source, my last box of Goodnites before the design change had the old graphics on the box, but the new Goodnites graphic in it.
Are there any differences in the actual pull-up rather than just designs?

osirisboi15 said:
Are there any differences in the actual pull-up rather than just designs?

To my knowledge, nope, no change at all, at first, I had the slight impression the new ones were a little more stretchier than the old ones beside the design changes, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: osirisboi15
I feel like the new ones are much smaller and indeed stretchier. The old ones (I wore from 2003-2007) were HUGE and they always rode well above my pants unless I hiked them up real high or wore a shirt over top of them. They also were way louder. I know this because I have a 10 year old cousin who wets the bed and sometimes stays at my family’s house. I remember he changed for bed and his pajamas fell slightly and I saw he was wearing the new space-themed Goodnites. He was embarrassed because he knew I saw them but I told him it was no problem and that I wore them until I was 14 so I would never make fun of him for it. He was shocked I wore them that long but I was not embarrassed because my diabetes prolonged it and I had no control. The older ones rustled really loudly and were thicker. I never had any leaks in the Goodnites, even when I had very wet mornings as I got older. The new ones also are way more color, resembling more of a training pant than a night time pant for older children, just my opinion.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
GDNTSKID said:
The older ones were great. They weren't low-cut like the newer generation, and as you said, produced a pretty obvious crinkling sound. I do favor the new graphics over the old.
Yeah. I mean the crinkle was audible no matter how I tried to mitigate it. The designs today are more aesthetic that’s for sure

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and osirisboi15
Back