• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Old but new, greetings

Alittlereiri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
[IMG alt="Alittlereiri"]https://www.adisc.org/forum/data/avatars/s/49/49914.jpg?1573611826[/IMG]
Alittlereiri
I am 39 years old, female, happily married as of 11years to my best friend, and an adult baby. Although granted, I sometimes wonder if perhaps I am more a Diaper lover, but that’s neither here nor there.
I appreciate the welcome, have never been a part of the abdl community although empirically have been an abdl always.
I guess I just got a little lonely, looking for mature community as I have no patience for foolishness.
I love playing role playing games on any and all consoles, currently playing outer worlds.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Andrewgdfw
Welcome! This is a very supportive community, I hope you find safe haven here.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Alittlereiri
Hi and welcome as well. I saw one of your replies to a post so I'm glad I caught your introduction thread.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Alittlereiri
welcome to the group, have seen a few of your recent postings.

Welcome a hope you enkoy this little space of the comminities

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
PCBaby said:
welcome to the group, have seen a few of your recent postings.
And I yours, well met

Thank your for the welcome all of you.

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and armydipr
Welcome! \o/

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Alittlereiri if that is an actual photo of you, best put something else up as we do get spammers, trolls and other unsavoury creatures on time to time and it's easy to do a reverse image search, would hate you to be outed on Facebook or the likes.

PCBaby said:
Alittlereiri if that is an actual photo of you, best put something else up as we do get spammers, trolls and other unsavoury creatures on time to time and it's easy to do a reverse image search, would hate you to be outed on Facebook or the likes.
Wow I didn’t even think of that nor did I notice that as the user logo, perhaps my eyes are finally failing me!

Welcome Alittleriri, I've been here off and on, but the one thing that hasn't changed is everyone here has always been super supportive. I hope you experience the same.

Back