• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Oh yeah, shoulda done an intro

dl44

おむつの女の子
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So hi, I'm Maxx!

I'm 18, and I'm from New Zealand. I've known that I'm a little for a few months now, but unknowingly I've loved wearing diapers since I was 7 or 8. I found an old pack from when I needed, them, took a few and hid them, wore them, then that was that. I forgot all about them until some time late last year, and I had very vivid memories of how comfortable and comforting they are/were.

Now, I'm living with my mother (secrets aren't easy to keep but I'm good so far), and I'm unemployed, so I unfortunately can't afford to pad up often.

I'm also living with severe mental illnesses. I have severe depression and social anxiety. Not that that needs to be known, but I thought I should put that out there. Padding up and being in little space is my #2 method of calming down and destressing (the #1 being a certain herb, shh).

I'm new to the community, and I feel this is a place where I can be myself, and for me, that's kinda rare.

So yeah, hi, I exist!

Hello dl44 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hi Maxx,
Nice intro. sounds like you're one of us.
Besides smoking weed (which I like) and padding up, what do you like to do?
You are welcome here.

bobbyboy said:
Hi Maxx,
Nice intro. sounds like you're one of us.
Besides smoking weed (which I like) and padding up, what do you like to do?
You are welcome here.

thanks.

I like cars. Thats about it, really. Driving, working on them, whatever really.

Hello!

Hi Maxx,

welcome,

how's the weather down in new zealand this time of year? I intyerested in traveling there sometime. Any places or food specialties youd recomend?

littleSorcerer said:
Hi Maxx,

welcome,

how's the weather down in new zealand this time of year? I intyerested in traveling there sometime. Any places or food specialties youd recomend?

Right now, the weather is cold but overcast. Were just coming out of winter.

Places, well I suppose visiting the west coast on the south island, and seeing the native forests on the way. I also recommend either the Rotorua hot springs or Hanmer hot springs.

Its a great place to live!

Back